First Preview of TableTop Cricket

ricky87

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
I know there is an announcement due soon, can we expect it this week Ross? :)

Ajh1977

International Coach
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
I still have test cricket boxed up in my loft!! I'd painted the fielders in 91 World Cup kits, immature thing to do at 14 but there you go!!!! I lost the ball and replaced it with a ball bearing which used to send the fielders flying, but I loved it and still have the scoreboard and a bigger pitch I made from an old subbuteo pitch!! Look forward to playin this almost as much as DB14 and reckon it'll be a good laugh after struggling through career mode to have a blast on TTC!!!

ricky87

Club Captain
I still have test cricket boxed up in my loft!! I'd painted the fielders in 91 World Cup kits, immature thing to do at 14 but there you go!!!! I lost the ball and replaced it with a ball bearing which used to send the fielders flying, but I loved it and still have the scoreboard and a bigger pitch I made from an old subbuteo pitch!! Look forward to playin this almost as much as DB14 and reckon it'll be a good laugh after struggling through career mode to have a blast on TTC!!!

Good stuff :) At first I was more enthusiastic for TTC but now I am not sure which one I will be liking and playing more, they both look brilliant!

Ajh1977

International Coach
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Any idea when this will be available for download on Xbox live?

Mohsin ibrar

School Cricketer
is TTC come on ps3 blue ray ??? Ross

----------

Is Table top cricket support kinect ??

evinthegreat619

School Cricketer
Even this game looks better than ashes cricket 2013!!!!!! I was expecting way much from 505 games . Now their game is an humiliation even to the ashes series!!!!!!!:facepalm:wave

ZealousDamsel

School Cricketer
I had a box of test match cricket, I think it's in my parents loft. I was rather quite bad at that game (I don't think I ever managed to win) but it did seem to entertain me at the time.

Users who are viewing this thread