Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC

usher08

School Cricketer
oh dear the defensive shot looks terrible by the way same one as ashes cricket and is just unrealistic no one gets down that low to play it ! :/ disappointed ... can you not come up with a new proper defensive shot seriously !

waited to long to release screenshots ... and there at this caliber simply not good enough in this day and age

D

Dutch

oh dear the defensive shot looks terrible by the way same one as ashes cricket and is just unrealistic no one gets down that low to play it ! :/ disappointed ... can you not come up with a new proper defensive shot seriously !

waited to long to release screenshots ... and there at this caliber simply not good enough in this day and age

Dont buy it. Wait for reviews.

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman

Mmmm. That's my plan; if it's good enough to buy and the price goes up, well it'll be worth ?25 or so. On the other hand, if it's a load of rubbish then even ?15 sounds expensive. ;)

D

Dutch

Mmmm. That's my plan; if it's good enough to buy and the price goes up, well it'll be worth ?25 or so. On the other hand, if it's a load of rubbish then even ?15 sounds expensive. ;)

I have pre ordered as I cant imagine it being so dire that I wouldnt be willing to sacrifice a pint and some cod and chips...

Hobbi07

Club Captain
As I've already said the price for a console version seems about right and in line with FIFA etc, can't comment on PC however.

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
As I've already said the price for a console version seems about right and in line with FIFA etc, can't comment on PC however.

Yep, console prices seem what they should be - the PC seems much cheaper than it should be; yet presumably it's leading on the PC.

----------

I have pre ordered as I cant imagine it being so dire that I wouldnt be willing to sacrifice a pint and some cod and chips...

In that case, why:

:p

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
...Exactly and that PC Price is basically a movie with popcorn, or a KFC combo or whatever Naveenncc spin you want to put on it.

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
However if the the book had a cover on which the title was spelt incorrectly or the photo was blurred it would make me think twice before buying, especially after having read two earlier books in the series I was left with a rather strange feeling of "was it worth it", and furthermore especially if the representative of the publishers had stated a long time ago that he would be expecting to show previews and content of the book " some time around February"...,.

But of course I speak hypothetically....
Add author of the book being careless.

The new Rugby Challenge 2 is released today in the Northern Hem....Fifty sovs!!
Now....a cricket game at around 36 sovs sounds prudent....It may be less on *bay as a used game in the weeks after release.

umosay

Club Captain
Broad just posted a screenie

BOVjgjtCEAAt4NY.jpg:large

Gurjot95

National Board President
I think TAOC modelling was far superior even though it was created by one guy. I hope it's a Wii screenshot which is yet to be announced otherwise it looks like PS2 screen to me.

Users who are viewing this thread