Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Stop please Balkeet, you're embarrassing yourself.

This guy gets it....

that's based on what I've seen on this forums.

Nah, it's nothing like that at all. You're just seeing a minority group with an axe to grind turning up and grinding it...

Gurjot95

National Board President
I just love that this comment is coming from some dude who can't fit his avatar into a 100x100 pixel space, compressing the hell out of his crappy-player card. Yet you're the expert on player models and field stances?
I know we might not agree always, but you're basically restricting another person right to have an opinion because he can't fit his avatar on a cricket forum. It's game developer job to design the game but this in no way stops the consumer right to provide their feedback or criticize something because they are the one who will be spending their hard earned money on someone's work. If they feel something is wrong, they have every right to state their opinion in public. In the end, it's developer-consumer relation that decides the final product. There won't be any improvements if there aren't any criticism. No one here utters about your opinion or what you post here because it's a forum where everyone has to respect each other opinion. That said, it was immature of you to have a go against someone's opinion because he can't fit his avatar or doesn't work in same profession as the creators. He doesn't require any qualification to comment on something which is completely his opinion. I don't care now, if you go with your usual gibbering here. Even though I appreciate that you are just doing your job and supporting the developers and I do agree some members are just far way off to respect others work but it seems you have forgotten about other rights in this process, So I have said what I felt right. The rest is upto you!

Fast bowler

Club Cricketer
the thing is even moderator doesn't checks his comments so he keeps going after a person.

this is not the first time mate, he have a problem with all Indians, Pakistanis and Sri Lankans !!! and openly make rude comments on any one who disagree with him !!! just a big fat baby if you ask me !!! and moderators have nothing to say about any of this !!!

fiction

County Cricketer
this is not the first time mate, he have a problem with all Indians, Pakistanis and Sri Lankans !!! and openly make rude comments on any one who disagree with him !!! just a big fat baby if you ask me !!! and moderators have nothing to say about any of this !!!

Stupidity at its finest

isrararrafi

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
United States
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
After reading 14 pages of criticism and praises (?) i still don't see any similarities between these screenshots and any of the previous games. Since these are frozen moments of animations of course it can end up looking better or worse during a gameplay video

Do these look like to be from the same engine as the previous games? no. Are these screenshots better than the previous games? I honestly think so...and unlike many i do not think both these a matter of opinion. There are lots of physical characteristics there that you can easily compare with previous versions and reach a valid conclusion. We are not comparing arts here. We are comparing two pictures on how similar and how realistic they are. Most people either do not know how to compare two pictures or just being unfair here due to their hatred for the game's developers or their love for the competition.

It is a completely different matter if you are disappointed because you expected the graphics to be much better than this. Now that of course totally depends on your expectations.

Users who are viewing this thread