Fixtures Editor V0.99

Ajit

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
This alpha version allows you to edit World Series Fixtures, Teams, Venues, Dates, No. of overs and days.

Ensure you only edit a "sav" file that was saved as "world series".

And run path.exe before fealpha.exe

EDITED:

This was an old post, here's v0.9

Last edited:
I just tried the your new editor and its really impressive! Easy to use and can make any combinations of tri-series(and also four/five team series) quite quickly and hassle free.

However is the anyway to edit the finals of the world series? For example the location is still at Melbourne and other Australian stadiums for the 3 finals. Maybe the number of finals could be changed as well?

A very small error is the Chester stadium list should be Chester-Le-Street stadium.

Heres some screenshots of the editor and a new save game which has the teams and fixtures for next years Natwest series between England, Australia and Bangladesh. Its played over 10 overs as England but with Ajits editor this can easily be changed. Rename the file if you already have a user06.sav save game in your My Documents\EA Sports\Cricket 2004\user-profile\ folder to user##.sav depending on which number save game you want to overwrite.

Ste

Attachments

• Natwests.zip
    109 KB · Views: 228
  • FE2.jpg
    FE2.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 648
  • FE1.jpg
    FE1.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 617
Ste said:
I just tried the your new editor and its really impressive! Easy to use and can make any combinations of tri-series(and also four/five team series) quite quickly and hassle free.

However is the anyway to edit the finals of the world series? For example the location is still at Melbourne and other Australian stadiums for the 3 finals. Maybe the number of finals could be changed as well?

Ste
hey great work Ajit...really nice...ste - i have tried a few experiments on changing the stadia for the final in the cococola cup that i launched a few days back...but its to no avail...we have to play the finals at the Aussie grounds only...hope Ajit can come up with some update of this editor where he can make the finals and the match conditions editable too...

good luck for more!!!

good job ajit. this will make the game more interesting. Keep it up

great work ajit
this can be used for online playing as well
great.

hey Shake12, here is the solution. Go to ur (EA Sports->Cricket 2004->user-profile) directory in your My Documents folder [where profile would be the username that you play Cricket2004 with]. Once you go there, copy the location from the Address Bar and then open the path.exe file in the fealpha directory and paste the path that you have now copied and then hit Ok. You should be done!

Note: Ur path should be close to this (C:\Documents and Settings\COMPUTER-USERNAME\My Documents\EA SPORTS\Cricket 2004\user-name) where COMPUTER-USERNAME is the log in name that you use to log in to ur computer and 'name' in the user-name is the log in name that you use to play in Cricket 2004

this is great .now we can actually make the tournaments ourselves.
an exceptionally wonderful tool .
sachinisgod you r saved!

Just a minor issue I can't get the editor to work if i run the editor from any other location other than from "my profile" directory or is it just for me ?. The editor seems to be running on the background even if i close the editor without saving the file. Can you make the editor to select the ".sav" using a file open dialog rather than typing path just a suggestion. With this superb editor i can finally play a match on 31st Feb :D

saisrini80 said:
hey Shake12, here is the solution. Go to ur (EA Sports->Cricket 2004->user-profile) directory in your My Documents folder [where profile would be the username that you play Cricket2004 with]. Once you go there, copy the location from the Address Bar and then open the path.exe file in the fealpha directory and paste the path that you have now copied and then hit Ok. You should be done!

Note: Ur path should be close to this (C:\Documents and Settings\COMPUTER-USERNAME\My Documents\EA SPORTS\Cricket 2004\user-name) where COMPUTER-USERNAME is the log in name that you use to log in to ur computer and 'name' in the user-name is the log in name that you use to play in Cricket 2004

Thanxs Saisrini80 :D fixed my pro

Users who are viewing this thread