Fixtures Editor V0.99

Hi

Great new version Ajit. One thing though, if you select a knockout you can only edit the first round of fixtures, the same on World Cup and I assume the same on other cups. Obviously because the other fixtures are generated on depending what teams get through, but I have managed to work out the "host country" bit. At least for knockout anyway, its offset 786192. 01 seems to be Australia, 02 England.

Ste

Fantastic editor great work. All thats needed now is to be able to edit county season and its perfect. You are a genius.

Fixtures Editor Version 0.9

This one allows you to change fixtures for all tournaments in Cricket
2004(including Tours)

I've also added a new feature that will enable you to get rid of
matches from tourneys. This means you can restrict the number of
matches. You can get rid of preparatiom tour matches, etc. for any
tour.
Once you get rid of a match it would still be displayed but won't be
playable.

LOl i just downloaded your previouse one now i have to download that.Good work dude keep it coming hope fully we will now able to make tours.

Another suggestion! Is there any way to define certain matches as part of a test series or part of an ODI triangular instead of ODI series or just practice matches?

Ste

be nice if you can do a weather and pitch conditions editor one day

Still get white logos in county one day competition but the points table works. Very strange but there are 2 logos used by county teams. Great editor which just made my day. Fantastic.

If you change the byte 761172(considering offsets beginning at 0) to 01, you'll find international season displayed. If we find out or even guess correctly the number of teams playing in it and also the starting offset, we can get this to work. I wasn't online those days when people were working on this.

Attachments

• C2004RUNOUT 2005-01-18 14-27-17-23.jpg
    C2004RUNOUT 2005-01-18 14-27-17-23.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 168
yeah i think perhaps Das_vicky and Colin figured this out...I aint a programmer or anything so don't know how to build new ones from here...just know how to edit existing ones..

hey ajit i use your latest fixtures editor. i have a doubt. if i change a world championship to test matches instead of ODI's (unlimited and 5 day) will there be two innings or just one? and can i disclude minnows when i create the series? hope you understand.

Users who are viewing this thread