Fixtures Editor V0.99

sachinisgod said:
yeah i think perhaps Das_vicky and Colin figured this out...I aint a programmer or anything so don't know how to build new ones from here...just know how to edit existing ones..

Das maybe. I only worked out how to display the screen.

Is there a way that a complete county season can be edited. You can only change the frizzel comp not the one dayers.

voldemort said:
hey ajit i use your latest fixtures editor. i have a doubt. if i change a world championship to test matches instead of ODI's (unlimited and 5 day) will there be two innings or just one? and can i disclude minnows when i create the series? hope you understand.
I haven't tried to that extent, but I think there will be 2 innings. Just give it a try.
If you don't want minnows, you need to go to each and every match in which a minnow is playing. And click on "Make <opp> win an get rid of this match". e.g. if you don't want Aus v Ken click on Make Aus win and ...

Is there a way that a complete county season can be edited. You can only change the frizzel comp not the one dayers.
It is all about the silly format of the sav files(Thanks to EA/HB)
The other games aren't present in the sav until and unless one stage/league/round,... is over.
So, you could edit remaining games only when Frizzel comp is over.

btw, I wasn't online since many days(exams goin on, not yet over),...

Ajit said:
It is all about the silly format of the sav files(Thanks to EA/HB)
The other games aren't present in the sav until and unless one stage/league/round,... is over.
So, you could edit remaining games only when Frizzel comp is over.

btw, I wasn't online since many days(exams goin on, not yet over),...
hey dude in my opinion you are a bit wrong here...the Full County Season Sav possesses the fixtures of all the three components - Frizzel Championship, National League and C&G Trophy...i have posted the offsets for all these somewhere in the "Hexing up the sav" thread in C2K4 forum...the only thing that we don't have control over in this sav is the subsequent rounds of C&G Trophy...

hey i have a problem.
while editing the odi circuit tourney,i can edit only the first nine matches of the tourney.
can anyone explain this .or is it because of the 75% win success ratio that i cannot edit other matches.this only happens for the odi circuit matches and not any other.help please.

well, it seems it is becoz the first nine matches of the tournament are grouped together between bytes 786072 and 786251...the sharjah tourney is at 786672 and the sa tourney is at 787212...

so ajit as of now it seems this editor needs a bit of tweaking...as of now its able to edit only the first cluster of matches in any sav(which means it can edit anything(completely) except full seasons(Eng and Aus) and ODI Ckt...good luck for ur remaining exams but make sure u release a better version soon...:)

I have a problem ajit. I use your latest fixtures editor. I edited the world championship to make the no. of days to 5 and overs to unlimited. The first round goes fine. But the super sixes and semifinals are only of 1 day and when the final comes the game closes on it?s own. I also changed the venues for the first round but in the second round and after that they were of England. How can I overcome these problems? Please do try to solve these. Or can you create an editor that allows us to edit the finals too before the tournament starts. I am attaching the edited .sav file to you so that you can see if anything is wrong. Sachinisgod you can help me here too. all the super six and semi final matches are draws.

well i haven't looked much into WC sav but the cause for your problem in my opinion is this - as rightly said by Ajit somewhere above - as of now his editor/manual sav editing can edit only the fixtures of the preliminary rounds of the tournament(as the other rounds are generated after the preliminary ones get over)...i don't know how to edit the subsequent rounds...i haven't tried ajit's editor on WC but i think he too might have faced the same problem in programming it...about the supersix matches being 1 day long...i suppose they are 1 day long 50 overs/innings test matches...frankly speaking i don't know how this editor allows the predefined onedayers of WC(first round) be converted to test matches as I failed in doing so...but as Ajit has succeeded thus far, let us hope that he succeeds further and removes these problems...

Problem fixed

As far as England,Australian domestic seasons and ODI Tour are concerned, I've fixed that problem.

If you look into the program code, now there are so many ifs, thens and temporary variables. At first, I thought that the matches would be there in the same format for all tourneys, but thanks to EA.

btw, I think EA/HB guys lack common sense.

For the WC thing, it is yet again due to stupidity of the creaters. The matches of next stage have the same no. of overs, but not no. of days. Hence, no of days change to 1.

You have to edit the saved file again after first stage is over.

Voldemort, I am posting a file that will have semis as 5 dayers.

btw, I did these changes in a hurry, so let me know if some troubles still exist.

Last edited:
The County season can now have a full season but the fixtures in the one day comp dont match the teams in the standings.

hi there gr8 work ajit, like your work.
well same problem here, i changed 4 english side with india, pakistan, westindies and australia in full season of english county got a logo of these 4 sides in "chamionship and c & g cup" but didnot got there logo in nation league and the logo is also disapear in a game for a proof i just got these screenshots.
Cricket20042005-01-2914-28-00-70.jpg

Cricket20042005-01-2914-27-40-71.jpg

Cricket20042005-01-2914-26-38-90.jpg

ajit plzzzzz give me answer of this?

Last edited:
this is a problem that has haunted the International Season for a long time now...hopefully Ajit or someone else will crack this tough one..

well got also a problem in ajit editor that iam playing only c&g cup and just save it without taking a user team than when ever i trying to check in ajit editor for a human team it wont efffect in game and u cant lay your match that mean if i choose my team through ajit editor than it wouldnot effect in game but if i choosed sussex as a user team and changed it with pakistan in ajit editor as it is already checked then i can play with computer

Users who are viewing this thread