Fixtures Editor V0.99

Few changes

Ste said:
However is the anyway to edit the finals of the world series? For example the location is still at Melbourne and other Australian stadiums for the 3 finals. Maybe the number of finals could be changed as well?
The finals could now be edited but that could only be done after the league round is over. After finishing the league stage save that file. And open it via FEalpha. Goto match numbers 21, 22 and 23 and edit these.

Number of league matches could be changed in this way
1.Reducing Suppose you are playing b/n Ind,Ban,Eng. Set the first 3 matches to Ind v Eng,Ban v Eng,Ind v Ban. And all of remaining to
None v None,0 days,1 overs,1st Jan,Adelaide
You'll then have only one match b/n a set of 2 specific teams
2.Increasing To add one more round (there are 2 by default) add three matches-Ind v Eng,Ban v Eng,Ind v Ban.

No. of finals can neither be increased nor can be decreased.
Chester error is fixed.
Also how about an option to choose if matches day D/N matches?
By the way, Savtweak does that job. This program could only edit inbetween matches and before a match begins conditions are nowhere in sav. Someone has to figure out(by hexing of course) if this info is there. As of now, not possible.

Prakash said:
Just a minor issue I can't get the editor to work if i run the editor from any other location other than from "my profile" directory or is it just for me ?. The editor seems to be running on the background even if i close the editor without saving the file. Can you make the editor to select the ".sav" using a file open dialog rather than typing path just a suggestion. With this superb editor i can finally play a match on 31st Feb
Thanks for your suggestion. I have made that change. Path.txt, Path.exe no more needed and a file open dialog does that job. It no more runs in background. And I dunno any way if how to fix that 31st Feb problem. Maybe an error message has to be provided. C2004 is so buggy, you could even play on 63rd January,etc. (by hex-editing). :D

None said:
None noticed that if you don't change the team and change user control, no change happens.
This is fixed as well.

By the way, Happy New Year :)

Last edited:
Ajit said:
And I dunno any way if how to fix that 31st Feb problem. Maybe an error message has to be provided. C2004 is so buggy, you could even play on 63rd January,etc. (by hex-editing). :D

By the way, Happy New Year :)
you can have as many days in a month as you want(when the calendar is controlled by EA programmers)...in fact my updated season will use this exceptionally useful feature soon...

hey man great work.tryin' to add UAE team so now the asia cup can be played without replacin aus & zim

Hi Ajit

I have only just got round to trying you new version as have been busy with exams, but it does seem really good! Some slight problems I had when creating my "Test World Series" (see http://www.planetcricket.org/forums/showthread.php?p=88444#post88444) was that if you select a fixture England V Australia, in the game it will always show as Australia v England. Not a major problem, it still gets played at the correct stadium you choose.
Also I had problems with selecting the Sri Lankan stadiums other than Kandy. Choosing Galle (very apt I suppose) or Columbo for a match just meant no stadium was listed, I didnt try playing a match in this blank stadium though, perhaps it would crash the game. Im not sure about other stadiums, but these where the only 2 I needed to use I had the problem with!

Thanks again,

Ste

good work, ay chance of a way to edit fixtures in forign tours?

Ste said:
Also I had problems with selecting the Sri Lankan stadiums other than Kandy. Choosing Galle (very apt I suppose) or Columbo for a match just meant no stadium was listed, I didnt try playing a match in this blank stadium though, perhaps it would crash the game. Im not sure about other stadiums, but these where the only 2 I needed to use I had the problem with!

Thanks again,

Ste
I think by the look of it the problem is with the assigning of codes of the stadia...the codes for colombo, galle, kandy are 4_04, 5_04 and 6_04 respectively...now the problem is that 3_04 and 2_04 are blank...so if by mistake ajit has assigned these to the stadia of colombo and galle then kandy comes down to 4_04...so that's where the problem lies...

this fixture editor is a great thing...looking forward to more editors...but if ajit has used the tournament recognition byte somewhere in 768xxx series then he will have to create an editor for every tournament....

sachinisgod said:
I think by the look of it the problem is with the assigning of codes of the stadia...the codes for colombo, galle, kandy are 4_04, 5_04 and 6_04 respectively...now the problem is that 3_04 and 2_04 are blank...so if by mistake ajit has assigned these to the stadia of colombo and galle then kandy comes down to 4_04...so that's where the problem lies...

this fixture editor is a great thing...looking forward to more editors...but if ajit has used the tournament recognition byte somewhere in 768xxx series then he will have to create an editor for every tournament....

The same thing happens with St Johns and Bridgetown stadiums, the rest seem fine though.

Ste

well frankly i presume it should happen with every country's first two stadiums...St Johns (antigua) and bridgetown are the first two of the five windies stadiums in the game...check out faisalabad and gujranwala, capetown and centurion...the point is that between every two countries there is a blank code of one or two spaces...and that's caused the problem in cases where ajit's tried to logically predict them...EA ppl were too illogical for it...

I think these are minor issues, would hopefully get them fixed Today itself.
Had I not been too busy with exams, I would have been able to do a lot of progress.

Unfortunately, I won't be having free time till 4th Feb. But I may still be able to ...

I just swapped the postions of the two team dropdowns to make them appear just the way they would appear in game.

The stadium trouble was only for Galle, Colombo, Saint John's and Barbados, not for Faisalabad, Gujranwala, Cape Town, Centurion, Harare,...

There was a programming error.

http://www.planetcricket.org/forums/showthread.php?p=89131#post89131

Attachments

• C2004RUNOUT 2005-01-13 12-12-58-56.jpg
    C2004RUNOUT 2005-01-13 12-12-58-56.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 191
Last edited:
i just noticed something that the first fixture had it's date on 27th aug while the others were past jan. was that an error? and is the attached zip a new version which fixes bug?

Well, it wasn't an error(i manually set it to 27 aug) and obviously the bug's fixed.

Beta Version

This is Fixtures Editor beta version meant only for editing

World Series
Knockout
ING Cup
Pura Cup
Australian State Season
World Championship
C & G Trophy
Test Series

So, before opening a file make sure it is one of these.

btw, I've myself not tested this for all tourneys due to lack of time.
So, use it at your own risk.

http://www.planetcricket.org/forums/showthread.php?p=89674&posted=1#post89674

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread