Flip 3d Effects in XP !

Kshitiz_Indian

Executive member
How many of us are interested in something like this ? ;) This is Windows xp not vista ;)

P.S Its not definitely made by me !

flip3dinxppi6.jpg

I don't see the point in it really why would you want your pages to look like that.

Windows Vista Transformation Pack is good enough for Me.

I don't see the point in it really why would you want your pages to look like that.

That is what Windows Vista's most famous for - The windows Aero / Flip 3d. ;)

Had it but it adds another program to my start up so not really worth it.

But it takes up very little resources, moreover it doesnt come into effect until you click the top button at it :)

Yep, the same eye candy that I have never ever used in vista :p

Kshitiz_Indian said:
Yeah its just eye candy, the same eye candy for which people say after seing vista ads on tv " Wow " :p
Vista's new User interface is nothing compared to Beryl. The eye candy is 10x better than vista and it doesnt even require a high end graphics card. However it's for linux ,so most people dont use it.

AbBh said:
Vista's new User interface is nothing compared to Beryl. The eye candy is 10x better than vista and it doesnt even require a high end graphics card. However it's for linux ,so most people dont use it.

I know it all, i know it all :p I posted this for people who like Vista interface and have never tasted linux :p

Kev said:
Yep, the same eye candy that I have never ever used in vista :p
mee too :p

and as for vista, it's known for a loads of other things besides this stupid attempt to copy beryl / OS task switcher.

Users who are viewing this thread