FOOTBALL Football Manager Discussion

JBlues08

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
How on earth is the possession stats being almost equal when you completely overpowered them even with the shots?

Where is the fun when you start to hammer almost every opposition that way? :p

And mind posting the league table?

hedger_14

ICC Chairman
We just boot the ball up field and try to score quickly :p

And yeah, it can get a bit boring but I'm trying to see how many goals Hernandez can score in the season. And mainly just trying to fill in time before the English leagues down to level 14 is released then I'm going to see how high I can go.

englishpremierdivisiono.png

JBlues08

Club Captain
Thanks. 21 points clear?? The 20th title is pretty much yours.

And that 1 defeat came against?

hedger_14

ICC Chairman
Liverpool....

And just drew against Man City 1-1. Didn't really play that well, Hernandez didn't get any chances but still annoying to draw. Vidic gave us the lead on 19 minutes before Samir Nasri scored the equaliser for Man City after 80 minutes.

JBlues08

Club Captain
Is it just me or Arsene Wenger is not loyal to Arsenal in the game? Think in most of my saves, he has left Arsenal for a another club within 1-2 seasons of a new game. :lol

Last edited:

treva

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Code:
Season    Team         Nation     League                Position    Achievements
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2010/11   Thurrock     England    Blue Square South     --          Sacked in March
2010/11   Fano         Italy      Serie C2/B            7th         Joined in March
2011/12   Fano         Italy      Serie C2/B            8th
2012/13   Fano         Italy      Serie C2/B            2nd         Promoted via Play-offs
2013/14   Fano         Italy      Serie C1/A            16th        Survived via Play-out
2014/15   Fano         Italy      Serie C1/A            6th         Missed out on Play-offs on final day, Left at end of the season
2015/16   Bradford     England    League 2              6th         Joined in December, lost in Play-off SF
2016/17   Bradford     England    League 2              1st         Promoted as Champions
2017/18   Bradford     England    League 1              5th         Promoted via Play-offs
2018/19   HJK          Finland    Premier League        1st         League Champions, Finnish Cup Champions
2019/20   HJK          Finland    Premier League        3rd         Joined River Plate at the end of the season
2019/20   River Plate  Argentina  Premier League        3rd

Joined halfway through the opening stage, with River doing fairly poorly. This meant we could only challenge in the closing stage, which we did, but fell 3 points short, finishing in 2nd place (Which was 3rd with both combined).

Should be able to make a title challenge this season with a few new signings, including bringing back Alejandro Faurlin to the club (Aged 34. He had one season at QPR before 10 solid seasons at Villa).

I'm also hoping to win the Copa Sudamericana (The equivalent of the Europa League) so next year I can make an attempt at winning my first top continental trophy.

I am also the Sweden manager, joining after their Euro Championship exit. I've not played a game yet.

treva

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Just passed the ten year mark in game, by far my longest ever save. Now up to 12 days and 17 hours of play time.

treva

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
It's why I am holding off playing FM12, it's my first proper journeyman and I want to win some serious trophies in Europe. Even if it takes me until 2050 :p

Ollie_H

Chairman of Selectors
'However the board are slightly dissappointed by the capture of Adel Tarrabt'

Piss ooooof.

Funknath

Panel of Selectors
Due to my gfx card getting damaged the only game that'll run is FM08. Wanted to have a totally new experience, so started a save with Chesterfield in League 2.

2zq9z80.jpg

35lhll4.jpg

Have done well so far in League 2. And Ward and my new signing Morris has been terrific so far.

Users who are viewing this thread