Football Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
JamesyJames3 said:
Good half from United despite not having too many clear cut chances. Roooooooooooney!!!! has looked sharp from the off! I can see a goal coming! :)

Weeeeee alllllll folllllooww uuuuuuuuuuunited!!!!!
How very very wrong you were

What a poor performance!

Briggsey said:

What a poor performance!

Oh shut up Bradford boy! :p

It was a difficult game second half. We started the game well and looked although we would dominate. Second half was full of little chances, and its a shame.

Oh well, we will just have to go win in Benfica.

I dont think Manure will get a result in Benfica, out they go for another season! And even if they did go through they would end up knocked out next round to Lyon or the mighty Barca!

On a more important note, Bradford progressed through to the next round of the LDV Vans Trophy with a 1-0 over self-processed 'best team in the conference' Morecambe, 93rd Minute header from a guy who's younger than me!

Briggsey said:
I dont think Manure will get a result in Benfica, out they go for another season! And even if they did go through they would end up knocked out next round to Lyon or the mighty Barca!

On a more important note, Bradford progressed through to the next round of the LDV Vans Trophy with a 1-0 over self-processed 'best team in the conference' Morecambe, 93rd Minute header from a guy who's younger than me!

best team in the conference?

May I remind you of a little result 3 weeks ago:

Morecambe 1-3 Northwich Victoria

We are in a league lower than them, they suck!

Back on United. I guarantee progression from the group stages!

JamesyJames3 said:
Back on United. I guarantee progression from the group stages!
dont be a fool, you can't guarantee the future as its been said many times "It's a funny old game"

kevmead said:
dont be a fool, you can't guarantee the future as its been said many times "It's a funny old game"

Oh sod off. If there's one thing I know its Manchester United Football Club..

I will repeat it for you once again - I guarantee progression.

Also please refrain from insulting people, I think I speak for a lot of people when I say we've had enough of it.

To be honest, even you James, knows that we can no longer guarantee the United we will see anymore. They can either be very good, or **** poor. It's a Jekyll and Hyde situation really.

I think we can get a result in Portugal, though it will be tough.

JamesyJames3 said:
Good half from United despite not having too many clear cut chances. Roooooooooooney!!!! has looked sharp from the off! I can see a goal coming! :)

Weeeeee alllllll folllllooww uuuuuuuuuuunited!!!!!
Hmm,Ronaldinho was in stunning form as usual against Werder Bremen.
I actually follow Arsenal.Speaking of Arsenal,Pires scored in the 88th min against FC Thun today.I think thats how the score eneded up

Briggsey said:

What a poor performance!
What was the score?

Not to forget Thun's goal was falsy disallowed for offside and Arsenal scored with a penalty caused by a very light obstruction of a defender on Van Persie. Arsenal are very lucky with that.

kevmead said:
Also please refrain from insulting people, I think I speak for a lot of people when I say we've had enough of it.

Not always easy to tell things to Children.

Oh and United won't win in Portugal, benfica are a force at home.

sachin said:
What was the score?

0-0 :)

I really hope Porto beat Rangers tonight. They've got great talent, it would be great to see them progress to the next round.
AC Milan are having a nightmare in the Champions League so far! :)

Last edited:
ZexyZahid said:
Not to forget Thun's goal was falsy disallowed for offside and Arsenal scored with a penalty caused by a very light obstruction of a defender on Van Persie. Arsenal are very lucky with that.
Ahh,well.These things happen. ;)

gold639 said:
0-0 :)

I really hope Porto beat Rangers tonight. They've got great talent, it would be great to see them progress to the next round.
AC Milan are having a nightmare in the Champions League so far! :)
Four goals by Shev.Awesome stuff!A Hat-Trick by Adriano helped seal Inter's progression,and one by some dude i don't know for Schalke against Guus Hidinks PSV.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread