Football Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
gold639 said:
Raul's out for five months.

Sacking Luxemburgo wont get them anywhere. People are speculating that Victor Fernandez(who the hell is he? :p), Sven Goran Erikkson(:rolleyes:) , Rafa Benitez(like he's gonna leave Liverpool) or Fabio Capello will be the replacement.
Wenger, Benitez and Mourinho have all been linked.

No chance any of them will leave their clubs, though I suppose Wenger could pull a sly one and join Madrid and take Henry with him :p

Hurray, another defeat for the Gooners. And another win for the mighty United :)

Rooney's goal was pure class. That sort of instinct is out of this world.

Luxemburgo was close...11 months! :D

Briggsey said:
Wenger, Benitez and Mourinho have all been linked

There's no way Mourinho will leave Chelsea...although I do agree with you on Wenger. ;)

Great game between Charlton and City yesterday.

Good old Psycho still as mad as ever :D

Future England manager!

JamesyJames3 said:
Hurray, another defeat for the Gooners. And another win for the mighty United :)

Rooney's goal was pure class. That sort of instinct is out of this world.
He's not the only one who has that sort of instinct.........
What a surprise :rolleyes: ,Van Tapinrooy scored another easy one.....

hahaha van tapinrooy

I reck wenger will do what veira did, he wanted ashley and reyes to stay at club and himself went to juve and wenger whats henry to stay and himself probably go to madrid

sachin said:
He's not the only one who has that sort of instinct.........
What a surprise :rolleyes: ,Van Tapinrooy scored another easy one.....

The point is he is a world class strikers because he gets into the potitions and finishes them. Plus that was a great finish, little dink over the goalie!

Pretty funny thing to mention that German newspapers already fearing that they will draw the Netherlands. :)

About what are you talking about? That Germany will lose? With draw I meant they could be together in the same group.

ah i tought they u sai dabout getting a draw sorry, but it will happen if they are in same group

Great news for rangers they are through to last 16 after drawing with Inter, Chlesea0-0Liverpool quite boring match.

And the best one was AC Milan 3 Schalke 2. Kaka showing his class by scoring 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread