Football Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
themuel1 said:
The point is he is a world class strikers because he gets into the potitions and finishes them. Plus that was a great finish, little dink over the goalie!
Yes,Van Tapinrooy is a class tapper innerer :rolleyes: :)

Mexico,i cannot believe they are seeded in the top Eight! They prolly did it so they could qeull some of the extremely abusive Mexicans on the Football Forums!They really love bagging America(Don't we all).

Maldives 9 Afghanistan 1
This just shows how badly the Afganistan side is struggling!

Liverpool, Chelsea , Arsenal and grangers all representing Britian in the next round! Goodbye Mancs :).

(I'm a hardcore Liverpool fan, i'm loving it! :D)

we'll never die, we'll never die. keep the red flag flying high. we'll never die, we'll never die, cos Manchester United will never die!

Yea, well, it wasnt meant to be. The goals Benfica scored show that. At least we can take a few positives.

Not just out of the CL but out of Europe entirely. Ouch! :D

Here's an idea. Ferguson and McLeish can swap places. I hear they're pretty good mates...

Too bad Udinese couldn't get through. They were in a good position. I know Villarreal was a good team, but I didn't expect them to top the table.

The surprises from the first round are obviously FC Porto and Manchester United. They even won't go to Uefa Cup, although both are very good in their domestic competitions now.

For the people who have BBC. World Cup 2006 draw starts on 20.15 GMT on BBC2.

Follow draw on TV
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/match_of_the_day/4456568.stm

Last edited:
Hehehe, Liverpool till I die. I became a supporter Summer '02! Man U are out and Fergie's long reign is over then Man U will have many managers before resorting to Eric Cantana and he will lead them to back-to-back trebles! Oh dear! England really want Togo/Angola, Croatia and Iran/T&T in their group. We are more than capable of beating African sides, we thrashed Croatia in Euro 2004 and the last two we should beat.

Last edited:
UEFA finally do something about dirty Essien.

Chelsea haven't even apologised to Hamman or from Essien.

I totally agree Sureshot. (Well, i'm a liverpool fan).
The was a horrible tackle and he did it to a Bolton player in October. This is kinda like Brett Lee and beamers.

Hammans leg looke ddisgusting after the tackle aswell.

Was a nasty tackle indeed. But the Reds must be on cloud no.9, topping a table that also contains the Mighty Chelsea.

Too bad they cant even get close to doing that in the Premiership. However I am seriously considering the Reds as the only team that has a realistic chance of catching up with us in the league, though its gonna take something special from them and something horrible from us, for that to happen.

I do not believe that Man U and Arsenal are good enough. Chelsea and Liverpool are surely the top 2 teams from England atm.

I really don't like Chelsea,but i have to admit there class.Anyway,Arsenal's chase is over(sigh),and it is prolly just between Liverpool and Chelski.I like Liverpool so i hope they win it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread