Football Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didnt watch the game because I was at work but from what I heard, Liverpool dominated the game and outplayed Manure for most of the game. All credit to Manure though for getting the win.

The did what we did against Yeovil yesterday, played off the park for 87 minutes before grabbing a winner late on :D

Briggsey said:
I didnt watch the game because I was at work but from what I heard, Liverpool dominated the game and outplayed Manure for most of the game. All credit to Manure though for getting the win.

The did what we did against Yeovil yesterday, played off the park for 87 minutes before grabbing a winner late on :D

Well, United and Bradford get results and thats what footballs about. Results. :p

Sureshot said:
You in England ZZ?

Should be a brilliant game today.

No, in Netherlands.

So far in the African Cup there have been some suprises. Congo won against Togo. South Africa lost against Guinee. Zambia came in front of Tunisia, but in the end Tunisia won confidently with 4-1.

Today it's Nigeria vs Ghana.

Manchester United made a drop in the profits. But they still earned 46 million pounds.

Man Utd reveal ?12.3m profit drop
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/m/man_utd/4636478.stm

Shocked to see only myself thinks Thierry Henry is the best player in the world ATM!

Ronaldinho has the skills and the tricks, but Henry has all that and a finishing product to go with it, thats why he got my vote ahead of Ronald in 2nd.

Plus Ronaldinho missed a penalty yesterday :p

themuel1 said:
Well, United and Bradford get results and thats what footballs about. Results. :p
Ye I suppose. Liverpool need another good striker who can score, as Cisse is **** at scoring atm. Someone like the old Robbie Fowler would be on the right lines...

Last edited by a moderator:
Drewska said:
Ye I suppose. Liverpool need another good striker who can score, as Cisse is **** at scoring atm. Someone like the old Robbie Fowler would be on the right lines...
All that Cisse has is pace, his shooting ability is a disgrace for a striker who cost ?14m :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Well Ronaldinho, this and the last season, has been simply amazing. Henry might score more goals than him, but you would expect that since he plays forward. Ron on the other hand plays behind Eto;o and is pretty much an attacking midfielder.

Holy!. Anton Ferdinand just scored for the Hammers against Fulham. On the edge of the area he swivelled and it hit it on the volley into the top corner. One of the goals of the season.

Last edited:
Sam or Curbs will be the ones who will get the job.

I'd opt for Pearce, he learnt from the best in the business.

Sureshot said:
Sam or Curbs will be the ones who will get the job.

I'd opt for Pearce, he learnt from the best in the business.

Dear God I hope not, but you are right, they are the only three I could see getting the job.

This is a bad time to lose Sven.

Nice change of the poll. I voted for Ronaldinho. But some of the other guys are impressive players too.

JamesyJames3 said:
Dear God I hope not, but you are right, they are the only three I could see getting the job.

This is a bad time to lose Sven.

How do you mean "i hope not"?

Sam is the man for the job imo, and unlike people think he wont play ugly hoof it football.

Bolton at times can play very attractive football.

Sureshot said:
How do you mean "i hope not"?

Sam is the man for the job imo, and unlike people think he wont play ugly hoof it football.

Bolton at times can play very attractive football.

Does he want the job though? Pearce has come out and said he doesn't yet, Curbs as you call him is the only one that has declared an interest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread