Football Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here are a few more,some of them are nearly confirmed I hear.

Ashley Cole->Chelsea
Kewell->Loan to Sydney FC
Henry->Barcelona/Real Madrid
Van Nistelrooy->Roma
Viera->Liverpool (Can you beleive it?)
Gudjohnsen->Spurs/ManU
Wayne Bridge->Spurs
Bullard->Fulham(Done Deal)
Lescott->Everton
Benni Mccarthy->Everton

Would love to see Bridge to Spurs, as Lee Poo is pretty dire or at best very average. Does a job by getting foward a lot, but has no left foot and always cuts inside and defensively is far from solid.

Some of the potential deals however look extremely dubious. Must be the work of one of the massively reputed Sun or Mirror.

They are from the various news and rumour channels.Personally the deal which Im looking forward to is Torres to Liverpool,Im not so sure about the Viera one though.

Vieira is actually being linked to Real Madrid, Capello is apparently disappointed with him.

I wouldn't be surprised if Torres joined Liverpool, Rafa is obsessed with buying Spanish players. :(

sid_19840 said:
Here are a few more,some of them are nearly confirmed I hear.

Ashley Cole->Chelsea
Kewell->Loan to Sydney FC
Henry->Barcelona/Real Madrid
Van Nistelrooy->Roma
Viera->Liverpool (Can you beleive it?)
Gudjohnsen->Spurs/ManU
Wayne Bridge->Spurs
Bullard->Fulham(Done Deal)
Lescott->Everton
Benni Mccarthy->Everton
God!~Kewell is not coming back to Sydney!Being positivew about Arsenla player is the key.If Henry even considered going to Real,i'd seriously fear for his sanity!

gold639 said:
Hope the Ashley Cole one is true. :)

Del Horno's been crap.

You mean "Del Horno is crap" and LOL I cannot believe that Colin!

Yep it's all true. QPR have been a mess this season :( Just as things had begun to look up again for the hoops it's all gone pear shaped again. At the moment their manager is on "gardening leave" the debts are spiralling again and the quality of football has plummeted :(

Well,as we come into the last round there is only one point seperating Arsenal and Tottenham.Who is going to come through?Can West Ham push for a draw?Will Henry score(:D)?Go Arsenal!

Should be a win for the Spurs there as West Ham will be resting most of their players ahead of the Cup Final.

Still the pressure could get to Spurs players and they could play like a team that knows almost their entire season could rest on this one game. In terms of experience in this types of position our squad lacks it massively.

That is true,but with West Ham resting those 'big' players.......reall pity for us that they are doing so.All Arsenal supporters can do is cross their fingers,and become Voodoo witches and curse spurs to loose!!!!!!!!!

Biggest game since Cloughie retired for us.

We beat Bradford we have a good chance of getting a play off spot.

Come on boys.

Sureshot said:
Biggest game since Cloughie retired for us.

We beat Bradford we have a good chance of getting a play off spot.

Come on boys.
Deanooooooo, theres only one Deanooooo!!

Looks like we'll be seeing you next year!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread