Football Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

sachin

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
m_vaughan said:
I am gutted. Despite making two good signings the past week, we now have to be content with Serie B. Although we can still launch an appeal against the ruling.
How many teams do you follow :eek: Anyway,i am very happy with the result of the inquiry.Serves those cheating *******s right!

Bala

International Coach
Whoa! Juve might be the one with the maximum impact. That 30 point docking could be very difficult for them to be back in Serie A next season. And most of their stars will move out. Sad tale!

But hey, on the brighter side, Roma are back in Champion's League. :D

Any possibilities of Everton nabbing one or two from those 3 clubs? I wish! ;)

sid_19840

International Coach
barmyarmy said:
Where are you getting that from? It'll be a disgrace if Milan aren't relegated and the others are. Berlusconi's influence if you ask me...

I have my sources ;) In any case Im not entirely sure on what basis they decided to keep Milan in Seria A.Its obvious that they are also involved as they are being docked points and so on,so should they be given the same treatment as the other clubs.Well it will interesting to see now where the star players especially from Juve end up.Unfortunately this only means that the big clubs in the EPL and Spanish league will be getting bigger.(Ah well as long as Liverpool can get some good players from that bunch :p)

sid_19840

International Coach
Which teams will be automatically promoted to Seria A now that 3 teams are going down to Seria B? (These teams must be lucky btw to get up there even without playing very well in Seria B)

m_vaughan

Chairman of Selectors
sid_19840 said:
Which teams will be automatically promoted to Seria A now that 3 teams are going down to Seria B? (These teams must be lucky btw to get up there even without playing very well in Seria B)
I think the bottom three teams from last season will remain in Serie A

sid_19840

International Coach
Yes,that would be the case most likely.I wonder what would have happened if something like this happened in the EPL.ManU,Chelsea and Arsenal relegated to the Coca Cola championship,ah well you cant have everything. :p

sachin

International Coach
sid_19840 said:
Yes,that would be the case most likely.I wonder what would have happened if something like this happened in the EPL.ManU,Chelsea and Arsenal relegated to the Coca Cola championship,ah well you cant have everything. :p
That would be the most catastrophic thing!I don't even want to imagine more scummy teams in the Prem,plus the fallout of not having three class sides out of the Prem.

Bala

International Coach
Gattuso has vowed to stay on at Milan, even if he doesn't get to play CL football. Would love to see where he celebrates his christmas. :p

And it appears that the bottom 3 (Messina, Lecce and Treviso) of last season stays on, but Messina are now going to be investigated.

Kev

Chairman of Selectors
Bala said:
Messina are now going to be investigated.
How bad are they!!!!!?

If they came in the bottom 3 and fixed matches either they are a really bad team or are bad at match fixing :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread