Football Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sureshot

Executive member
Online Cricket Games Owned
I don't think they should've personally. Greece were given 12 months to change their stance, they should've changed it then.

Although I'm glad we have a friendly before qualification.

Sureshot

Executive member
Erm set up a group called Kick Racism out of football.

It's a shame they can't actually kick the racists out of thei game, mass hypocrisy.

sid_19840

International Coach
The latest news on the Italian scandal is that Juve and Fiorentina might be relegated to Seria B and AC Milan staying in Seria A.I think the final decision/conformation on this should arrive soon.

Kev

Chairman of Selectors
Yorkshire_No1 said:
It will be interesting to see the big teams going in to the lower league, Chelsea will have a field day
Maybe not. If the teams do get relegated they will be forced to sell some of their big players (probably quite cheaply too) So the players will just end up at other big clubs strengthening those clubs lineups (unless Chelsea buy them all of course;))

sachin

International Coach
Sureshot said:
Erm set up a group called Kick Racism out of football.

It's a shame they can't actually kick the racists out of thei game, mass hypocrisy.
And what have they done...?That was my point(I.E.Already knew about group).

Supposeldy Juve to Seria B loosing 20 league point!YAY!And we won't see AC Milan next year in the Chanps League either.

Sureshot

Executive member
I was being sarcastic Sachin :D

Relegating JUve and Milan won't do anything, corruption in Italian sport and politics has been happening since Mussolini. Relegating them only masks the problem, to solve it kick them out.

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
sid_19840 said:
The latest news on the Italian scandal is that Juve and Fiorentina might be relegated to Seria B and AC Milan staying in Seria A.I think the final decision/conformation on this should arrive soon.

Where are you getting that from? It'll be a disgrace if Milan aren't relegated and the others are. Berlusconi's influence if you ask me...

m_vaughan

Chairman of Selectors
And what about Lazio?? I'll be gutted if Fiorentina get demoted again. Although we were promoted up two leagues, which many thought was unfair on the smaller clubs.

JamesyJames3

International Coach
Juve, Lazio and Fiorentina have all been relegated to Serie B. Juve will start with a 30 point deduction, Lazio a 7 point deduction and Fiorentina a 12 point deduction. Juve have also been stripped of their last two league titles and given a fine.

AC Milan on the other hand will be staying in the top flight.

ste_mc_efc

Chairman of Selectors
JamesyJames3 said:
Juve, Lazio and Fiorentina have all been relegated to Serie B. Juve will start with a 30 point deduction, Lazio a 7 point deduction and Fiorentina a 12 point deduction. Juve have also been stripped of their last two league titles and given a fine.

AC Milan on the other hand will be staying in the top flight.

ac have a points deduction aswell, (15 points?)

all teams banned from europe

m_vaughan

Chairman of Selectors
I am gutted. Despite making two good signings the past week, we now have to be content with Serie B. Although we can still launch an appeal against the ruling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread