Football Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

neilthomas89

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Reid is a great player and i speak on behalf of Tottenham when i say we are all thankful he has decided to make a step up in his career, whats Dawson like?

themuel1

International Coach
step-up? ;)

Nah there both very good players, dawson is in the england under21, first choice centre back

neilthomas89

Club Cricketer
I know but we bought Callum Davenport not long ago and he's now at Southampton, i suppose it was another one of Santini's dreadful signings along with Naybet and Pamarot

WCC_bowler

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
!!!Everton for 4th spot!!!

I am going to the next two home game against Chelsea & Man Utd hopefully we'll have a good chance of winning both!

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
As you can gather from my Avatar and Signature I am a Norwich City fan. In a neutral sense I would like Everton to stay fourth and take a Champions League place.

Ste

Executive member
WCC_bowler said:
!!!Everton for 4th spot!!!

I am going to the next two home game against Chelsea & Man Utd hopefully we'll have a good chance of winning both!

I want to go to Liverpool v Everton on the 20th March! Probably won't get ticket though.

Sureshot

Executive member
neilthomas89 said:
Reid is a great player and i speak on behalf of Tottenham when i say we are all thankful he has decided to make a step up in his career, whats Dawson like?

amazing defender plus greta in the box. his most memorable moment for me has to be when he scored a header from a corner from 20 yards into the top corner. no fumble from the keeper just lots of power.

WCC_bowler

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Skateboarder2 said:
As you can gather from my Avatar and Signature I am a Norwich City fan. In a neutral sense I would like Everton to stay fourth and take a Champions League place.

I hope Norwich stay up! Both Everton and Norwich have great fighting spirits :upray

neilthomas89

Club Cricketer
no for me it will be West Brom, Norwich and Crystal Palace all go down, Chelsea will claim top prize, and Tottenham around 5th, 6th, 7th

straw

Club Cricketer
neilthomas89 said:
no for me it will be West Brom, Norwich and Crystal Palace all go down, Chelsea will claim top prize, and Tottenham around 5th, 6th, 7th

Don't forget that my beloved toon army will finish top. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread