Football Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
gold639 said:
Arsenal did not deserve to lose against WBA, they played pretty well. Liverpool in no way are as good as Arsenal. Look at how they played against Blackburn. Even my school team can play more entertaining football! Benitez seems to be more concerned with results, than in how his team is playing. Arsenal are really missing Henry.

As i said...on paper!

The arsenall squad lacks leadership, and the only real quality players they have are campbell, henry and bergkamp. With the latter being 35+

Liverpool although not playing amazing themselves, are playing better than arsenal at the moment. 3 defeats all ready says it all.

Great performance by Kirkland in the WBA net yesterday. But Arsenal still lacked penetration infront of goal.

JamesyJames3 said:
Forrest fan? hmmm, decent squad this year. Should be fighting for promotion, but the game last week, i just cant believe your losing to southend!

Had a few injuries mainly strikers are a bit low on pace, as our main paceman Dobie is injured for at least 2 months. And DJ is losing his touch a bit. Commons on the left is good enough for England Left Winger btw. (no i'm not on drugs).

gold639 said:
Arsenal did not deserve to lose against WBA, they played pretty well. Liverpool in no way are as good as Arsenal. Look at how they played against Blackburn. Even my school team can play more entertaining football! Benitez seems to be more concerned with results, than in how his team is playing. Arsenal are really missing Henry.

Arsenal are missing Henry, Viera and Campbell. Liverpool (I hate to say it) are on a level par with Arsenal at the moment.

Liverpool lack any real conviction don't they? Arsenal can aim for 5th at the best this season i feel.

Well,i think its funny that a Chelsea fans can bag Benitez about wanting to get a result,and playing boring football,when Mourinho has always been about that.What was the chant? "Boring,Boring Chelsea!"lol

What do you think the score between Lille and Manchester United will be?
I think it'll be 3-1 United.
Reps for the right answer.

i think itll prob be 3-0 tonight. If rooney and ruud play then 3-0.

Rooooooooooney! is on fire!!!

JamesyJames3 said:
i think itll prob be 3-0 tonight. If rooney and ruud play then 3-0.

Rooooooooooney! is on fire!!!

It's on fricin tv and I'm out (get dad to record it, me thinks)!!!! :( Watching Omid Djalili at the Brighton Dome!!! :D :happy

Just been watching some old (late 90's early 00's) videos of man utd. I've just realised something. Football will never (by anyone else) be as good as United played it back then!!!! That includes Chelski (With cheating Essien) and the third best teams in the league, Charlton and Tottenham.

Last edited:
themuel1 said:
It's on fricin tv and I'm out (get dad to record it, me thinks)!!!! :( Watching Omid Djalili at the Brighton Dome!!! :D :happy

who? :p

a true united fan would stay in and watch, or be in the pub even :rolleyes:

JamesyJames3 said:
who? :p

a true united fan would stay in and watch, or be in the pub even :rolleyes:
Read the edited version my fellow United fan.

JamesyJames3 said:
I was referring to the asian guy? :p

Let me say it again... :rolleyes:

who?!?!?

He is the iranian comedian guy. The guy in the mummy that runs into the wall, killing himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread