Football Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
themuel1 said:
He is the iranian comedian guy. The guy in the mummy that runs into the wall, killing himself.

oh aye yea!! he was on something i watched last week! have fun :D

Great matches coming up. Bayern Munich vs Juventus today and tomorrow AC Milan vs PSV and FC Porto vs Inter Milan.

For the match I favour Juventus to win (Bayern Munich is slipping points lately). AC Milan will win the match for sure, since PSV got a lot of injuries. Porto has zero points, so they better win it. But for me the favourite is Inter Milan in that match.

Yeah, I want Juventus to win because one of my mates is a Bayern fan and he keeps saying there better than United.

Well, I understand United were shocking!!!

Why? They are at home, have a good team out and have one of the best strikers in the world!

Omid Djalili was absolute class, I'm glad I went. It would appear I didn't miss much!

Was it a draw.I know Scholes got sent off.Good performance by Bayern,bit unlucky woith the last goal.

Anybody see the Arsenal game?They show three matches a week(Champions League),two live and one on Sunday.The weeks there not playing they'll just have the game on sunday.

Robbery!!! scholes didnt deserve to go. That ref had his bloody card out every 10 seconds. Hes a disgrace to the footballing world!!

Who wants to join the kick him out of football campaign?

sachin said:
Anybody see the Arsenal game?They show three matches a week(Champions League),two live and one on Sunday.The weeks there not playing they'll just have the game on sunday.

I didn't see the game, but Arsenal won 2-0, with Henry scoring both, and breaking Ian Wright's club record of most number of Arsenal goals.

JamesyJames3 said:
Robbery!!! scholes didnt deserve to go. That ref had his bloody card out every 10 seconds. Hes a disgrace to the footballing world!!

Who wants to join the kick him out of football campaign?

Too right! Scholes first yellow should never have been one and Scholes was very unlucky. Tavlaridis was constantly kicking away at Ruud and never got a yellow. Comparison:
Scholes Fouls:2 Result: yellow-red
Tavlaridis Fouls:12 Result: nothing

But United were bad.

Last edited:
Liam Williams said:
Too right! Scholes first yellow should never have been one and Scholes was very unlucky. Tavlaridis was constantly kicking away at Ruud and never got a yellow. Comparison:
Scholes Fowls:2 Result: yellow-red
Tavlaridis Fowls:12 Result: nothing

But United were bad.

fowls? arent they a sort of animal?

Anyhoo, even worse news, giggs could be out for upto 6 weeks with a broken cheek bone, as a result of a flying elbow last night! :mad:

JamesyJames3 said:
what in the hell is artemis fowl? :p

I am completely lost on this one goldy :)

Go visit your local bookstore, then you'll find out. :)

Or easier, just do a Google search. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread