Football Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I know Torres has 5 in 2. Scored a hat-trick against San Marino yesterday. Imo he won't do well in the big matches though. Raul must start scoring goals again, and he's not going to if he continues in central midfield.

Raul is as capable behind the front two as he is in the front two. Just behind though not central midfield.

Raul has improved considerably for Real madrid this season looking a bit like he was 2 seasons ago.

Yeah I have no problem with where he plays for Real. Its just that with Spain all he does is sit in midfield and pass to the wingers. Villa and Torres playing just in front of Raul would be perfect.

LOL, that's why he gets himself injured every month? ;)

Zidane = Perfection.

He's still fantastic. Will he be playing the World Cup too, or did he return just for the qualifiers?

Yeh, he'll play barring injuries.

It took france to ask players out of retirement to qualify.

Roooooooooooney! The roon bagged another goal today. and young rossi scored a screamer with his second touch!

What a player he will turn out to be!!

Bloody chelsea won tho, 5-1!!! got lucky in my opinion!

Arsenal lost though! :D

:D Chelsea played well Drogba still **** though, missed about 2 golden opportunities today.

We won 2-0 over the monkey Hangers. Taylor and Bopp and Friio actually did something!

Sureshot said:
:D Chelsea played well Drogba still **** though, missed about 2 golden opportunities today.

We won 2-0 over the monkey Hangers. Taylor and Bopp and Friio actually did something!

Forrest fan? hmmm, decent squad this year. Should be fighting for promotion, but the game last week, i just cant believe your losing to southend!

Arsenal sound like they are doing a bit of a St. Kilda.Having heaps of injuries.But St. Kilda actualyl got to the Preliminary. The season looks like its gone,onto the Champions League!

sachin said:
Arsenal sound like they are doing a bit of a St. Kilda.Having heaps of injuries.But St. Kilda actualyl got to the Preliminary. The season looks like its gone,onto the Champions League!

Arsenal have no chance of winning the Champions League. There no way near good enough. Oh no your all going to say look at Liverpool, but I would actually rate the Liverpool squad on a level par as Arsenal on paper, if not better.

Arsenal did not deserve to lose against WBA, they played pretty well. Liverpool in no way are as good as Arsenal. Look at how they played against Blackburn. Even my school team can play more entertaining football! Benitez seems to be more concerned with results, than in how his team is playing. Arsenal are really missing Henry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread