Football Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sureshot said:
Van Persie, Toure and Fabregas average? You on wackybacky?

Van Persie definately is, whats he done?

Fabregas has potential but isnt doing anything that stands out?

Toure is solid at times but is generally inconsistant.

So to answer your question, no im not, but i do like the occasional pint and this may explain my comments.

Van Persie and Toure are great, if you look at the price they were bought for.

Exactly Van persie for ?4million is great value, he'll do well.

Commons out for 2 months for us, big blow for us, Got bradford today.

Sureshot said:
Van Persie, Toure and Fabregas average? You on wackybacky?

There not average, but there nothing special. If they were english I may have another opinion. I think Wenger should have a limit on how many french players he brings in. (not that Toure, Van Persie or Fabregas our french)

Have you seen howman youngsters he gets from there? :eek:

themuel1 said:
There not average, but there nothing special. If they were english I may have another opinion. I think Wenger should have a limit on how many french players he brings in. (not that Toure, Van Persie or Fabregas our french)

Have you seen howman youngsters he gets from there? :eek:
Problem is British clubs value even average players at too high an amount, this leads to clubs getting players from other leagues much cheaper, if domestic clubs valued there players at realistic levels more British youngsters would get a chance.

My prediction turned out to be right! :p 1-1.

Great performance by Lampard yet again, its disappointing to have conceded 2 goals, but atleast we're back to our winning ways. :)

Can't wait for Chelsea vs Man U next week(Middlesbrough 2-0 Man Utd atm! :D)

man arsenal need to do something,wenger needs to buy some decent players in Jan if we are to qualify for champ league

Middlesborough 4 Manchester United 1

Well, I can't be bothered to go on a long rant, as many of you don't read it.

They were crap. :mad

Ronaldo was left out which I don't understand. Fletcher (scottish, sorry but not good enough for Manchester United), O'shea (don't know why he is so lax this season, he needs a boot up the arse)

Paul Scholes (He's lost it. His corners and freekicks are rubbish, he can't shoot, can't create, he has to go)

There was one thing that was good about the game. Rio Ferdinand was subbed. Hopefully, dropped for the coming games and sold to Bayern Munich in exchange for Mr Ballack.

Alan Smith- I think he could be a great player. AT LEAST he tries is what I will say to his critics.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread