Football Transfers Thread

The two most annoying people in the world of football, Ramon Calderon and Daniel Levy

He has no grounds to complain to the Premier League about our pursiut over Berbatov all we've done is made a bid and Fergie's come out and said the quote was a fake, I'd like to see the "years worth of evidence" that Levy's handed over to the PL.

Spurs are making the same mistake than United did when they complained about Madrid to FIFA. Believing the newspapers. I am sure Spurs can say United use The Sun or whoever to unsettle players now.

Declaring your interest in someone is not a crime. Thats what Real Madrid have done (and United now and before with Hargreaves) and all these stupid accusations of using AS and Marca being used by the club is just plain rubbish.

Now it seems Sir Alex is offering fatherly advice to Ronaldo because he cares about the lad and his career. Where is this fatherly love when he said he wanted Ronaldo to rot in the stands than go to Spain.

If its Berbatov, United are interested in though, we've made a firm offer, unlike Madrid who have said they'd like him everyday for a year, and tried to get Ronaldo to force his way out of the club.

Erm, when did Ferguson say he wanted Ronaldo to rot in the stands? He said the Glazers would prefer him to do that than go to Madrid. Madrid have always used Marca (see previous transfers). Calderon has given lots of interviews (with video footage btw) where he talks about how he'd like to sign Ronaldo.

I don't mind Levy so much, its a clever thing that he is doing, all he's doing is raising the price that we will pay for Berbatov, they've been preparing for his departure (ie. Modric and Dos Santos). He knows we've done nothing wrong, although with the FA involved, you could probably expect a heavy fine for United anyhow.

Jordan may be right with what he's saying about today's footballers, but I can't stand him as a person.

Last edited:
There has to be some good evidence for a fine though and not just newspaper reports.

Looks like Eto'o will be staying at Barca afterall. Can see Henry's smile disappearing now.:D

Spurs are making the same mistake than United did when they complained about Madrid to FIFA. Believing the newspapers. I am sure Spurs can say United use The Sun or whoever to unsettle players now.

Declaring your interest in someone is not a crime. Thats what Real Madrid have done (and United now and before with Hargreaves) and all these stupid accusations of using AS and Marca being used by the club is just plain rubbish.

Now it seems Sir Alex is offering fatherly advice to Ronaldo because he cares about the lad and his career. Where is this fatherly love when he said he wanted Ronaldo to rot in the stands than go to Spain.

Sir Alex has always cared about his young player's future careers and I doubt if Ronaldo would be any different.

except Kuyt is shite and is the other way was a striker but realised he's shite and pushed him on the wing which is far better suited cos he works so hard

Exactly my thoughts. Word to word

Robiho want to stay at Real but Chelsea are trying to get his signature . Well there could be a stage when Real lose Robinho and dont buy Ronaldo .

Well Fergie has never said he would make Ronaldo rot on the stands it was again a news paper article .

Lyon have signed John Mensah .

Robinho will be signing a new deal with Real Madrid in the next few days.

m_vaughan added 55 Minutes and 1 Seconds later...

Ronaldinho will be wearing No.80 at AC Milan.

Users who are viewing this thread