Football Transfers Thread

Well looks like Liverpool desperate to sell the decent Xabi Alonso . Inter are looking for his services if Lamps dont come .

Well gonna really say this season has seen a lot of big name players making headlines for their transfers .

Well in Man United news SAF has forced Ronaldo to stay and in some papers United have made an 18m bid for Arshavin and 20m for Berbatov .

Chelsea looking to sign Kaka for 78.5m :p Does money grows from trees???16.2 for Bosingwa who is not worth more than 8m and 10m for Deco and gonna sell Lamps for less than 15m . I really hope that Fifa introduce 6+5 rule and love to see Chelsea with some reserve players ...Chelsea treating players like some pack of cards to be used and thrown away . This is ridiculous and I think there should be a budget cap to say about 40m max per season to make all teams equal

Well looks like Liverpool desperate to sell the decent Xabi Alonso . Inter are looking for his services if Lamps dont come .

Well gonna really say this season has seen a lot of big name players making headlines for their transfers .

Well in Man United news SAF has forced Ronaldo to stay and in some papers United have made an 18m bid for Arshavin and 20m for Berbatov .

Chelsea looking to sign Kaka for 78.5m :p Does money grows from trees???16.2 for Bosingwa who is not worth more than 8m and 10m for Deco and gonna sell Lamps for less than 15m . I really hope that Fifa introduce 6+5 rule and love to see Chelsea with some reserve players ...Chelsea treating players like some pack of cards to be used and thrown away . This is ridiculous and I think there should be a budget cap to say about 40m max per season to make all teams equal

I can't wait until Roman gets bored and takes his ball home with him, leaving Chelski in a hole the size of Russia! 78.5m for one player????? I agree about your point regarding the budget cap. It's high time that came in and also, roll on 6+5 rule, so English football can begin some kind of recovery!

Such a pain that Saha is so injury prone, he's a good player for us. Sounds as though the Berbatov move could fall through, if Spurs take the 'he's not for sale' line, which they are entitled to do, of course.

I think it's high time FIFA looked at the rules regarding contracted players, so we can avoid any of these situations in the future.

I wouldn't worry, Levy knows what he's doing, but Fergie does just as much, it'll drive the price up alright, but thats Levy's intention.

Shantanu, from where do you get your news?

Firstly, Ferguson has already stated that he's only looking at one addition in Berbatov and why would he waste £18m in someone as overrated as Arshavin?

Secondly, if Real Madrid say Robinho is worth more than £48m, what makes you think they'd agree a fee of £17m less than the 'original' offer?

Yeah Robinho is worth 48 million and Real wont consider anything less than that. At the moment they are not listening to offers for him anyways.

Abramovich will never get bored. He will remain at Chelsea till he dies. Chelsea should break even before that.

Drenthe could be on his way out of the Bernabeu as well. Good player but again not good enough for the 31 time champions. Juventus have been wanting to sign him but I hate Turin, so I hope he goes somewhere else.

Crystal Palace chairman Simon Jordan has branded Cristiano Ronaldo "a silly little boy" who should be made to do as he is told at Manchester United. Jordan also slammed the state of modern football and said: "Footballers live on an island called 'Footballers World' where everything they do is right and everything that is said about them is wrong." (News of the World)
All I could do was laugh.

Barcelona are ready to bid for Silva. Silva is a European champion and regarded as the best left sided winger in the world who can play on the right as well. But Valencia want to keep him and were ready to offer him a good contract along with David Villa.

Users who are viewing this thread