Football Transfers Thread

Mutu is a dirty cokehead who is one of the most overrated pieces of drivel in the history of modern sport.

Mutu made a mistake at chelsea when he was tested positive for cocain but he isnt overrated at all. Mutu is one of the best stikers to watch play we all saw him carry his country in all competitions they take part in. I would like to see him on a stronger team with more support so that the world can see his skills... he is a great finisher Rooney is overated since he throws the most goals in all strikers in the world!

Everton are ready to ship off Johnson to Fulham for £10.75 million and this is going to pave the way for the £18 million transfer fee that Sporting are asking for Joao Moutinho. I'm moist with excitment but he'll probably flop with us. Still, a signings a signing.

Mutu made a mistake at chelsea when he was tested positive for cocain but he isnt overrated at all. Mutu is one of the best stikers to watch play we all saw him carry his country in all competitions they take part in. I would like to see him on a stronger team with more support so that the world can see his skills... he is a great finisher Rooney is overated since he throws the most goals in all strikers in the world!

Fiorentina are a decently big club and pretty well supported as well. The fans have stuck by the club when they were thrown down to C2. Di Livio will always be a legend.

And Mutu isnt the first world class striker playing for the Viola as well. If he stays, then he will get to play in the Champions League as well.

If the Sun's coverage is poor, what does that say about Goal? 85% of it are rumours and the rest of the stories are rumours that turned out to be true eventually.

Baiscally, Nasri keeps hinting that he's going to develop with Arsenal and then leave for another club.

Also, in an unrelated matter, he signed a contract extension on the 8th May but still left.

I'm moist with excitment but he'll probably flop
:eek::cool:

File goal.com with tribal football along with the sun and news of the world. However, there may not need to be any classification in future seeing as how all of the stories in even the broadsheets now are as full of crap as the tabloids are.

There's a report in the papers that Sky Sports seem to be taking very seriously, they said 'We'll definitely be keeping our eye on this one'. It's to do with Man Utd and it would be a far better signing than Berbatov. Berbatov is a great player, but his temperament is somewhat suspect.

Ferguson is thinking of a ?15m bid for Thierry Henry instead!!!! Imagine having that player in a Man Utd shirt... :upray

Yeah I hated Henry when he was in Arsenal but would love him wear the red jersey with the United logo and play at Emirates . But I think it would not be a good buy but a waste of money . As tevez deal is almost certain we dont need a main striker as we have Tevez and Rooney already . We need some one who would like sitting on the bench rather than playing each and every match .

Diouf is on verge to sign for Keano and Chimbonda will also join him soon today . Black Cats gonna post a major surprise next season .

Henry is more of a pure finisher than either Tevez or Rooney though. I think he'll be a great buy!

Well if we get another world class striker then its gonna be hard as Campbell and Saha both on the bench worth playing them also

Users who are viewing this thread