Football Transfers Thread

Are you both high? Henry to United? Would not happen in a thousand years.

Plus, Fabregas has stated he's staying just this morning.

Are you both high? Henry to United? Would not happen in a thousand years.

Plus, Fabregas has stated he's staying just this morning.

Why? Ince went from Utd to Liverpool via Inter Milan. Sol Campbell went to Arsenal straight from Spurs! Schmeichel played for Man Utd and Man City! It could happen and I wouldn't be surprised if it does.

If we do get Henry, everyone else can forget it!!

Difference is, Henry is an Arsenal legend. He was with the club for 10 years and was voted our greatest ever player. He would never go to United if he really loved this club as he claims he does.

If we do get Henry, everyone else can forget it!!

1. Its not happening
2. Henry isnt anywhere near his best at the moment (although I do agree his game is more suited to the Premiership)

m_vaughan added 1 Minutes and 6 Seconds later...

Difference is, Henry is an Arsenal legend. He was with the club for 10 years and was voted our greatest ever player. He would never go to United if he really loved this club as he claims he does.

Figo was a Barcelona legend till the day he moved to Real Madrid. He then became an even bigger legend.

In the process, losing the respect of all Barca fans.

Well again all of us are forgetting is that this is a rumour from a paper . Well as Sid said I dont see any move for Henry being finalised . Sir Alex has always tried to buy a team for the future and henry surely is not the future at all . Maybe some one like Huntelaar or Benzema or Berbatov could me good .

Berbatov's move to United is a doubt as Robbie Keane has signed for the Kop for 18m . Well I think the fee is just too hig for the 28 yr old . Liverpool have 6 strikers now . lol :p

About future of United I really can see Possenbon and Campbell getting some games this season like in the league cups . Well I cant wait for Foster to keep as he is the best England keeper ever .

Haha at Spurs losing their best players. Just hope Berbatov moves on now.

What about Schmeichel? I'd say he was a Utd legend, yet he still played for City!

MasterBlaster76 added 0 Minutes and 48 Seconds later...

Keane signed and sealed, Berbatov to United must be off now. Sound good :P

I'm just not sure about Berbatov's temperament.

I think Villa will be happiest with this deal. Surely Liverpool aren't gonna fork out for Barry after spending 20 mil on Keane. Thank God for that as well, i'd hate for the best midfielder in England in to be a red.

I think Villa will be happiest with this deal. Surely Liverpool aren't gonna fork out for Barry after spending 20 mil on Keane. Thank God for that as well, i'd hate for the best midfielder in England in to be a red.

lolz barry better than gerrard :rolleyes:

msn matt?

Schmeichel was in his twilight years and he didn't move to a club that could seriously threaten United's title chances.

Users who are viewing this thread