Football Transfers Thread

Well Real Madrid squad is being like a bunch of world class players . In few years you may see some world class players playing the reserves . :p . But they are the best side in Spain not in Europe

Well finally Gareth Barry has committed his future at Villa . Well big blow for Liverpool which will mean Alonso stays .

We have always had world class players in our reserves. Ronaldo (the original one) used to play for Castilla for half a season before he went to Milan.

Yeah he was total rubbish the fat Ronaldo . Tal ben Haim signs for Man CIty well he was another decent player who played for chelsea reserves along with Pizarro and Maluoda and Sidwell :p.

Well about Real Madrid is that they have great quality future ahead after the Guti s , Raul s etc . Higuain and Gago are greath . Garay and Drenthe are good too . While Robinho , Robben , van der vaart , Sergio Ramos , Pepe all in their peak of their careers so great future ahead .

Yeah the Garay deal is stroke of brilliance from Schuster...emm....Mijatovic...emm....Calderon....em whoever.

Particularly because since he wont be able to replace Cannavaro, Pepe and Metzelder right now, we have loaned him back to Racing Santander for one season to keep playing first team football, and when Cannavaro retires (or joins AC Milan since both have similar age requirements) Garay can come and fill the void. He was sensational last season and if he can keep it up for another, I'd say we have got a gem. And since we sent him back on loan, Racing agreed on what I see as a bargain price....6 million.

m_vaughan added 3 Minutes and 51 Seconds later...

Assuming Van der Vaart comes, I think this is the only way we can play him

Casillas
Ramos Cannavaro Pepe Marcelo/Heinze
Gago/Diarra Van der Vaart/Guti Sneijder Robben/Robinho
Raul Van Nistelrooy/Higuain

which means if he plays, Guti cant.....and I dont particularly like that. Sneijder HAS to play.

I just read that Arsenal will recieve at least 7 million from David Bentley's transfer to Tottenham, as Wenger enforced a 50% pay when he sold him to Blackburn in 06. Maybe this might be a bit extra for Wenger to buy some more players before the season kicks off.

Berba was left out of Spurs squad this would add a lot of fuel to his transfer to Manchester United .

Well Real Madrid I have never seen Garay play as over here they only show Real Madrid's match rarely . Well van der vaart coming would make this team very strong only in the spanish league .

Alonso he is good player but well Barry is better .

Bentley's a little gobshite. I've never liked him, and as a supposed Arsenal fan it's ridiculous that he's saying he wanted a move to Tottenham all along. It was a joke that he thought he would instantly waltz into any top 4 side in the first place.

Getting pretty ticked off with the Everton transfer situation now. No signings, no Chief Executive and still no signing of a new contract from Moyes. We better get it bloody sorted or we'll be fighting with the Hulls and the Middlesboroughs.

Tottenham have held talks with Spartak Moscow striker Roman Pavlyuchenko, BBC Sport understands.

The 26-year-old Russia international met representatives from the north London club last week, although no deal has been agreed yet.

The £15m-rated Pavlyuchenko impressed during Euro 2008, scoring three goals.

Spurs are also believed to be keen to sign his Russia team-mate Andrei Arshavin, although Zenit St Petersburg claim they have not been approached.

Bentley's a little gobshite. I've never liked him, and as a supposed Arsenal fan it's ridiculous that he's saying he wanted a move to Tottenham all along. It was a joke that he thought he would instantly waltz into any top 4 side in the first place.

Hated the twat as soon as he moved to Blackburn and mouthed off about Arsenal and then his celebration last season after Lehmann's blunder cost us the match. I don't care about him anymore.

Plus, he's got a dicky beard and hair.

Plus v2, Arshavin is a huge waste of money.

Berba was left out of Spurs squad this would add a lot of fuel to his transfer to Manchester United .

Well Real Madrid I have never seen Garay play as over here they only show Real Madrid's match rarely . Well van der vaart coming would make this team very strong only in the spanish league .

Alonso he is good player but well Barry is better .

I think its pretty obvious that Berbatov will move to United in the end, for a much higher price than initially mentioned.

Garay has not played for Real Madrid yet. He was signed in the summer but will be spending his first year at loan at Racing Santander, his former club. It was part of the deal, and as a result we got him at a cheaper price. Good business.

If you are staying in India, Shantanu, then I can tell you that if you have ESPN and Star Sports you can watch three La Liga games live every week. Real Madrid and Barcelona games are always shown. They do kick off later at night. Best time to go for a drink and enjoy football. The feed comes from Sky Sports as well with good english commentary, while here in the UAE we get the feed from Gol TV, with rubbish commentary. I think its american so you can understand.

I dont think Barry is better than Alonso, but the former is more suited to Premier League football. The Spaniard is a better player. Also should Barry play for Liverpool, I think he wont be as effective as he is for Aston Villa.

Getting pretty ticked off with the Everton transfer situation now. No signings, no Chief Executive and still no signing of a new contract from Moyes. We better get it bloody sorted or we'll be fighting with the Hulls and the Middlesboroughs.

I've read that use are about to buy Moutinho from Sporting. If so he is a good player and would be a great signing.

I think its pretty obvious that Berbatov will move to United in the end, for a much higher price than initially mentioned.

Garay has not played for Real Madrid yet. He was signed in the summer but will be spending his first year at loan at Racing Santander, his former club. It was part of the deal, and as a result we got him at a cheaper price. Good business.

If you are staying in India, Shantanu, then I can tell you that if you have ESPN and Star Sports you can watch three La Liga games live every week. Real Madrid and Barcelona games are always shown. They do kick off later at night. Best time to go for a drink and enjoy football. The feed comes from Sky Sports as well with good english commentary, while here in the UAE we get the feed from Gol TV, with rubbish commentary. I think its american so you can understand.

I dont think Barry is better than Alonso, but the former is more suited to Premier League football. The Spaniard is a better player. Also should Barry play for Liverpool, I think he wont be as effective as he is for Aston Villa.

Hey yeah they hardly showed any La Liga matches last season . They used show stupid highlights or completely matches between some English premier League teams . Yeah they showed Barca vs Real Madrid and the commentary is of sky sports in English .

Well as I have very less knowledge of Spanish Football league except Barca and Real Madrid i have never seen Garay playing before

Users who are viewing this thread