Football Transfers Thread

The best midfielder in england already is a red and has been for many many years... Really happy we finally have 2 quality strikers upfront now we can say good bye to the pony tailed pre season magician

It wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if Rafa rarely plays Keane and Torres together. He could be the most expensive benchwarmer ever.

Kuyt is a very useful player.

Voronin is a very useful scapegoat.

That Ronaldo pic is just sick. Nooo, I really wanted Huntelaar at Utd.

so it wasnt tru bout his move to man utd??? thought it was fake since i didnt find any news bout it. i dont think he wil be so gd in english football he is great in the air but not so fast...might not be able to keep up with the pace of the game in england

Voronin should leave before the season starts you'd hope theres been talk of some interest (idiots) Kuyt is useful but nothing beyond that can see him spending a fair bit of time on the pine this year. Your Right Matt wouldn't surprise me greatly either, rafa loves having 1 target man upfront then wide men outside him and one behind with holding mids behind, two strikers just don't fit in that plan as Dirk found out last year

Well i feel Xabi Alonso may be the player who plays from the bench . I see Rafa using 4-4-2 quite often . Kuyt will play on right flank . Well Torres and Keane hmmm well eargerly waiting to wathc them together though .

He'll have to play Keane in most games straight off, as there is no need for a month settling in like Torres. If we don't sign a decent winger then 4-3-3 is a big possibility:

Mascha
Alonso Gerrard

Keane Babel
Torres

As there is no need for wide players, if your wide players are Leto and Pennant. Benayoun could slip easily into either of the 3's aswell. Dossena could also provide decent with, and should do at his price.

I wouldn't mind 4-4-2, but Alonso and Mascha go well together and would require Gerrard on the right, which I would like as it solves the winger problem (he is our best winger aswell as centre mid, probably best left winger and right back to :p) but that's not gonna happen.

Well looks like Van der Vaart is going to be signed for around 10 million euros now, which is an absolute absolute bargain. But the problem is still the same that we were having with Ronaldo, where the hell to play him?

But then its stupid to assume Robben is going to be injury free for more than half the season.

Users who are viewing this thread