Football Transfers Thread

Champagnepapi

ICC Board Member
Kings XI
Profile Flag
Canada
If this happens then i'll give you all my Vcash.

I'll put my hand up.:spy
Anyways, it's hard to see Ronaldinho pick a league like premier league for his age too, with that being said, he'll probably just move around the Brazilian clubs until he knows it's time to hang up the boots.

Aravind.

ICC Board Member
India
Mumbai Indians
PlanetCricket Award Winner
If this happens then i'll give you all my Vcash.

Thank you so much :p,although it seems very unlikely,but most of us will definitely like to see him playing in premier league for a season or two.

Last edited:

SpitfiresKent

ICC Board Member
ZIM...
Profile Flag
England
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Yeah i'd love to see him play in the Premier League but for Stoke City....come on now.

War

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
BsNFP-kCEAE8nAI.jpg

Pictures: Sanchez in Arsenal colours | News Archive | News | Arsenal.com

Arsenal confirm Alexis Sanchez deal after agreeing undisclosed fee with Barcelona - ESPN FC

Epic

Panel of Selectors
Patrice Evra close to Juventus move - ESPN FC

Hmm i might be reading this wrong, but is Evra leaving United cause he doesn't want to be back-up to Luke Shaw, to go Juventus to be back-up to Asamoah?

Juve are in Europe and I expect them to put up a real run next season, especially after the group stage exit last season, so more games potentially, and thus more games to be rotated in, and Evra gives them the option to play 4 at the back or else as things stand now, Juve would be forced to play either Chiellini or Ogbonna at LB.

He would be at City now if there wasn't a transfer cap and a wage freeze over our head. ;)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread