Forget the trailer. DBC 17 is in my hands.

Amen. It's annoying these videos are being posted without updated creations...especially when @Fissionmailed, @Llewelynf and I are about to start rolling our stuff out.

Yesterday i downloaded manually from these users but unfortunately there was an error during the second innings of the game and i can't record it.

Just finished a 5 over game, will upload it in couple of hours. The game looks too good with those kids, stadium, bats ....

Last edited:
Yesterday i downloaded manually from these users but unfortunately there was an error during the second of the game and i can't record it.

Just finished a 5 over game, will upload it in couple of hours. The game looks too good with those kids, stadium, bats ....
Nice, getting better at spin?

Last edited:
can you show tour creator, test match and academy please? importing from dbc 14? and career mode

So the only question I have is do the AI players behave like they should? Is there an obvious difference between conservative and agressive batsmen? Good and poor batsmen?

I am going to log into Twitch and it would be great if people could stream. Foaming at the mouth here

So the only question I have is do the AI players behave like they should? Is there an obvious difference between conservative and agressive batsmen? Good and poor batsmen?

I am going to log into Twitch and it would be great if people could stream. Foaming at the mouth here

Twitch

game is fantastic i think

Nice, getting better at spin?

Spin bowling is not easy this time, we need lot of practice but the feel is great

Desperate to see how a night match looks.
Would you post a video of it when you are free?
Thanks anyway!

Here is a quick 5 over match with updated australian kits.
one thing for sure there won't be any complaints of edges, you get lot of thick edges getting caught or going to boundaries

Yeah, I'm really curious to know if players respond to the match situation in the right way, and also (for example) if the bowlers react to how a batsman is playing, if he's vulnerable in one area or if he's been playing a certain shot type a lot, or if they target him with a certain delivery if he's been getting out in the same way a few times and things like that. I'd love to know how dynamic the AI is to how the opposition is playing, and thus how they react to your playing style too. Not sure how much to expect yet. Away for the weekend so I can't watch many videos, but any text replies would be great.

I think having an adaptive AI would be harder to code, but strong and weak batsman and agression has been modelled since Brian Lara 05. Really hoping it is better represented in this iteration than the last one, else the whole idea of the academy for me is a waste of time.

I'm on twitch, looks like our friend Amirsultan is having a comfort break.

Spin bowling is not easy this time, we need lot of practice but the feel is great

Here is a quick 5 over match with updated australian kits.
one thing for sure there won't be any complaints of edges, you get lot of thick edges getting caught or going to boundaries

The visuals are absolutely stunning in nights!

Think I might miss the logos at the side of the score bar.

I'll get over it.

Random question - does anybody else miss the days of the scores being in a neat little box in the corner of the screen ha?!

With the PS4 share, we should get a story thread going, I'd be all over that!!

Users who are viewing this thread