Fremantle Dockers: Rise to Glory?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ayub 95

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
DockersBanner.png

Following the resignation of Mark Harvey. The Dockers have signed unknown Ayub Abdi to coach the Dockers, After the Fremantle came 11th last season. Ayub Abdi will have to work with Captain Matthew Pavlich to ensure Fremantle can get anywhere near the Top 8.

Ayub Abdi:
I am extremlely proud that an good team like the Dockers have chosen me to coach them i want to shadow the 2006 season where we made it to the top 4. But Pav will have to lead the team on the field as well.

Pavlich:
I think it was a good decision by Fremantle to employ Ayub as he seems a nice guy and knows our mistakes already. I hope he can lead us to glory this season but we need to do well in the regular season to achive our dreams this season.

Last edited:

Roofrom50

International Coach
Good start here mate, looking forward to the Dockers blooding some youngsters like Palmer, Ibbotson, Mundy.

Will be following this story closely

Ayub 95

Club Cricketer
DockersBanner.png

GL: G'day folks and welcome to the footy show. Our first guest is Freo rising star, Rhys Palmer.
rhys_3.jpg

RP: Thanks Garry.

GL: How is the injured knee at the moment?

RP: Getting better every day.

GL: Will you be fit for the first NAB Cup game?

RP: Yeah, i think i will.

GL: What's your though on new coach Ayub Abdi.

RP: I think he great he has really helped the rookies and the young'uns devlop our game even though we made it into the big time and 3 of us are playing in the first game barring injury.

GL: Thanks Rhys and i hope you do well this season for the Dockers.

RP: Thanks Garry.

Last edited:

Roofrom50

International Coach
good update mate, maybe some colour and some pics will do wonders for this story... but good work either way :p

Roofrom50

International Coach
Looks much better with color in the writing and a picture, keep up the good work mate.

Ayub 95

Club Cricketer
AFL_logo.jpg

FreoBadge.jpg
cfc_colour-1-1.jpg

G'day Folks and welcome to first game of the AFL Toyota Premiership 2008 between Fremantle Dockers v Collingwood Magpies. Both teams will be hoping for a win today.

Collingwood 3-6-24
Fremantle 3-5-23

The First quarter was a quite high scoring affair. With Chris Tarrent scroing twice and Ryan Murphy who was not going to play but with Luke McPharlin's Injury he got a chance and he took it with a goal. For The Pies, Alan Didak scored twice and Scott Pendlebury with a goal so Fremantle trialing by 1 point

Half-Time
Collingwood 12-8-80
Fremantle 5-10-40

The Second quarter was a distater for Fremantle conceding 54 points in 1 quarter with only 2 goals being kicked by Chris Tarrent and Ryan Crowley while the Pies kicked 8 goals so Fremantle need to buck up or Pies will score more and ruin Ayub Abdi's Debut as coach.

Collingwood 15-11-101
Fremantle 7-12-54

Fremantle Defending and Goal kicking improved but Collingwood have broke the 100 points barrier in the third quarter.
Frematle scored 2 goals by Kepler Bradley and David Mundy while the pies scored 3 goals will the last quarter be any better

Collingwood 18-19-127
Fremantle 10-19-79

Ayub Abdi start as Coach of the Dockers have suffered a devastating defeat to Collingwood Magpies. The Pies took the initiative for most of the match while the Dockers couldn't do anything about it. The Dockers scored 3 goals by Matthew Pavlich,Ryan Murphy and Rhys Palmer. While the pies scored 3 as well.

Adavancedscore.jpg

Teamstats.jpg

Collingwood win by 48 Points

Last edited:

Dr. Pepper

Chairman of Selectors
They wouldn't have beaten Collingwood anyway. Realistically it's a normal result.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread