FTP: From the Pavilion general chat

Through to Round 2 thanks to a 7 wicket win. Had an easy opponent so wasn't too difficult. Most likely to be facing dhaka mental hospital who is ranked about 300 places above me.

My opponent wasn't playing his number one side, but I still only out-rated him by 1k so it was a good win for me in the end :)

Sorry Hedger, doesn't look like I'll be playing you in a friendly next weekend :p

----------

I'll most likely be playing someone about my rank next week

My opponent wasn't playing his number one side

Unlike my opponent. Not one player under 25 in their squad.

And 113/7 now and in deep ████.

----------

End of over 35 (maiden) - Hedger's Team(121-10) RR 3.46
M. Bol 3 (5b) , K. Sanford 7.1-2-13-5

████, The spinner completely ruined us. At least that might give Whiteman some hope. This is going to take one miracle bowling performance to win this.

From the Pavilion - Free Online Cricket Management Game

PCC XI 219 (Manekshaw 66, Simha 48, Turner 5-33) lost to Indian Warriors 220/4 (Quartermass 63, Rock 54, O'Keeffe 39) by 6 wickets.

Through to round 2 with a 6 wicket win, outrated the opponent by 13k so it was an easy victory. Most probably be playing an opponent nearly 250 ahead of me in ranks.

What a buy this Turner has been, accomplished/capable bowling allrounder and has taken 9 wickets in total in 2 matches he has played. Amazing.

Still haven't played my Round 1 pavilion match because of my oppent being in the West Indies. But my possible oppent starts 5 hours ahead of me.

Saurashtra Lions >> Aniel Kumble >> Details
Player Info

28 years old | 44,961 rating | $13,235 wage

Right hand batsman | Right arm Finger spin
Talents Skilled (Batting)
Nationality India India
Form reasonable
Fatigue revived
Experience expert
Captaincy poor
Skills Summary
Batsman poor
Bowler exceptional
Keeper ordinary
Allrounder ordinary
Notes
Skills
Batting atrocious Endurance reliable
Bowling spectacular Technique spectacular

Keeping poor Power average
Fielding capable

Saurashtra Lions >> Virendera Sehwag >> Details
Player Info

28 years old | 47,775 rating | $13,076 wage

Right hand batsman | Right arm Fast medium
Talents Opener, Gifted (Keeping)
Nationality India India
Form reasonable
Fatigue energetic
Experience outstanding
Captaincy capable

Skills Summary
Batsman spectacular
Bowler poor
Keeper poor
Allrounder ordinary
Notes
Skills
Batting spectacular Endurance expert
Bowling dreadful Technique spectacular
Keeping atrocious Power capable
Fielding capable

Selling these two... I want to keep them but they are aging... :facepalm

Playing a player 750 ranking ahead of me :(. I'm getting boned :p

O'Leary led the way with a quickfire 78* off 37 balls to get us to 221/5. Scorecard:

Murch 25 (18)
Salah 54 (32)
Pettinger 14 (6)
O'Leary 78* (37)
Omara 15 (12)
Oldroyd 29 (15)
Yousif 4* (1)

Had a bot team to play so gave some of my youth players a go. Bowled them out for 44 and chased it down in 4.5 overs. Annoyingly, we lost one wicket whilst doing so.

With that, there's now only two unbeaten teams in my T20 league. I'm second due to my NRR being so low thanks to that abysmal win last win. I should still easily take out this league.

Also, Aidan O'Leary is now the second player in the club to bring up 2000 T20 Club runs behind Stephen Byrne. Aidan O'Leary has a total 2053 runs @ 46.66 with a SR of 159.64 and 18 50s but is still yet to score a century.

Played a bot team so played a number of youth players so that my players wouldn't be too fatigued for my SOD and PC games. Still outrated him by 30k lol

Scored 208 batting first with Lindeman playing well for the senior team, before bowling them out for 133. My spinners did most of the damage :)

----------

Fatigue is starting to become a problem though :/

Users who are viewing this thread