FTP: From the Pavilion general chat

niiice

----------

Are you able to see all Netherlands youth's stats?

What is van den hoogenband's abilities? And how are our batsmen compared to the rest of the 18year old bats?

Reliable/Capable batting with average endurance, power, fielding and experience.

----------

And there are 9 players with Reliable/Reliable batting that are 18 (None higher), 2 are already part of the squad, 2 have only ordinary endurance so our players are pretty much in a group with 3 others, and one has Capable Endurance but they're pretty much the same all-round.

Reliable/Capable batting with average endurance, power, fielding and experience.

----------

And there are 9 players with Reliable/Reliable batting that are 18 (None higher), 2 are already part of the squad, 2 have only ordinary endurance so our players are pretty much in a group with 3 others, and one has Capable Endurance but they're pretty much the same all-round.

Hmmm hopefully our guys pop to accom/accom soon then.

Forgot I had a game today. Luckily I set my lineup the start of the week.

[SOD] Iridium XI 434 for 5 (Skepple 119, Khan 111, Cleary 78*) beat Siezen CC 24 (Sarfraz 11, van Zandt 6-14, Pfaff 3-9) by 410 runs

I love it when my team goes berserk and scores a ton of runs before bowling the opposition out for not a lot. Had few second XI and youth players in my team and they all did well. Skepple scored a ton, Cleary (my youth keeper) scored a quick 78 and Pfaff nabbed 3 wickets.

I got rolled for 153 in 35 overs. Didn't think I'd score that much because of a bad start but we managed to push to something almost respectable.

We then managed to take wickets at regular intervals, with both Donaghy and Cawse both taking four. Tindall was the third highest in fantasy points for some reason.

First win in SOD this season!

My match rating didn't improve with my new player though :(

Probably his economy, I think maidens affect it as well and he took 1, then he took a wicket which was a catch as well and finished 4 not out so that I think is a couple of points which would all accumulate to a decent total.

And I lost my match pretty easily but that was expected.

I remember seeing a thread in the FTP forums which had the calculations they used to figure out fantasy points. Can't seem to find it though.

I've just realised I'm going to run out of money next week...

How much money do you have Hedger?

Damn. Thought you could have bought Lindeman for a little while :p

Dunno what I'm gonna do.

Might have to sell some players off. I sold off two of my players 'cause I would have been in the red by now if I didn't.

I think the only thing that's affected is your academy investment IIRC.

Users who are viewing this thread