FTP: From the Pavilion general chat

Flingging hell. Shitty start to my match vs Indian Warriors. 23/4 after 5 overs. I'm gonna do a Iridium i guess :facepalm

There you go Chewie, you spot at the top is confirmed :mad

Also considering I just got a win by default against Ste :p

Well Murch run out which isn't good but I still think I'll win from here.

Up to O'Leary to take us home.

And yeah, that late collapse didn't help. Healy and Bollinger with 4 wickets in 3 overs and then Moxly and Phillips in the next 2 although you put on a decent last wicket partnership to get up over 200.

Scored 201 thanks to a century from the keeper, O'Keeffe.

Now they're 61/3 after 3 wickets from Cawse :D

An upset on the cards possibly?

I hope not. I want it to be a thrilling finish to the season and if you win here, then that is pretty much the title.

----------

Actually, it doesn't help that they didn't play any youths :facepalm

lol yea I've already wrapped up the title.

----------

If I win this game can I get a bonus point? :D

They're 119/4 after 25 overs. Far ahead of the RRR but on an uneven pitch anything could happen.

Cos normally if someone doesn't play their youth they win, but get their points taken off them. But if Ste doesn't play his youth and still loses...

----------

Got them 5 down and then this happens:

30.4 . Cawse to Nyoni : [dropped] Cawse gets just enough movement to find the edge of Nyoni's bat and the ball flies to Gilmour at first slip. It goes straight into his hands and straight out again, that's a bad miss, as far as slip chances go that was an easy one.

31.5 2 Rahman to Skinner : [dropped] Skinner's not got onto that as well as he'd hoped. de Zeeuw is out in the deep and it goes down! Oh dear... and if it could get any worse for Rahman there's 2 runs more to the score.

Sorry Hedger, I was a bit off with my match ratings. That massive collapse I had really had me in some trouble.

A day of upsets as Indian Warriors triumphs over New York Yankees! A very close match that one.

No problem Iridium. You should have probably played a youth bowler or two but its fine. O'Leary and Pettinger should have definately done more with the bat.

But yeah, you played one youth. So shouldn't your match rating be the same as nearly all World League matches?

A day of upsets as Indian Warriors triumphs over New York Yankees! A very close match that one.

Coleman and Duroux were really the stars of the match as they picked up 9 wickets between them first and then a crucial partnership of 31 saw us through.
Aleast I'm winning something here.

Positives from the match, Fighting 50 from the youth player Ranjan. :clap And Waddell has a allround game. Scored 63 and took 2 wickets

I dont know whats wrong with my big players. They are always failing in big matches:facepalm

But yeah, you played one youth. So shouldn't your match rating be the same as nearly all World League matches?

Yea, but only because I thought Trethewey was still in my youth squad :p

----------

I dont know whats wrong with my big players. They are always failing in big matches:facepalm

Man up. That happens to me almost every week :p

Users who are viewing this thread