FTP: From the Pavilion general chat

Played my strongest lineup and won by 8 wickets after bowling them out for 73 :D

More than 11 thousand people turned up to watch the match though! I currently top my T20 league :D

The other teams in my T20 league are a lot stronger than I thought. I'm going to have to play full strength teams for almost all my games.

Well won my opening game by 202 runs, Murch made 75 off 40, Pettinger 82 off 36, O'Leary 50* off 20 and Omara 37* off 20 as we made 255/3, then Whiteman took 4/7 (4) while Fitzgerald took 2/12 (3), Healy took 2/14 (4), Lansing took 1/9 (2) and Yousif took 1/11 (4), as we bowled them out for 53.

Looks like everyone else dominated their games and I only just won by 3 runs! :p

EDIT: Bar Iridium, but his result doesn't count :p

I'm sorry age of the fall but I also smashed my oppent

Winner or Losers 3/273 (20) beat LightningXI 74 (16)

Mark McPherson got a 158, Rick Hansen 101, while in the bowling all my bowlers got a wicket

I made quite a bit of money in my match so I've decided to increase my senior academy payments to 30k. Hopefully they improve quickly :)

No it isn't. :p

Thrashed my opponent by ten wickets with 13 overs to spare, having bowled them out for 70 who were initially 32/1 after 3 overs. My most expensive buy in Ben Michieka (97k purchase) finished with figures of 5/14 off his 2.4 overs, while van Buuren continued from where he left last season with a brisk unbeaten 32 off 19 balls. And my 33 year oldie, Elliot Smart was accidently given the ball owing to a sale of one of my starting XIers, and he managed 2/12 off his 2 overs and also made an unbeaten 39 off 18 balls. Overall, a good start to the new season. :)

Completely owned my opponent, bowled them out for 93 and then winning it by 10 wickets with 62 balls to go.

Did an Iridium in my youth match as I lost by 3 runs >.>

I'm actually the second highest rated in my youth division surprisingly. Would be amusing if I promoted to division 2 for youth lol

Hahaha. Almost did an Iridium in my match. I won by 4 runs. Victor Bovell came to the rescue taking a 5-fer on debut. They only needed 15 from the last 2 overs and their No. 11 batsmen hit 10 from the first two balls of the penultimate over. Close.

I had the highest match rating but I don't really want to promote 'cause at the end of this season, unless I get some good pull, I'm going to have literally no youth team worth speaking of.

It might be worth promoting though, especially with the reduced prizemoney and increased sponsorship. Being in a higher grade will increase your sponsorship by quite a bit and you won't lose that much prizemoney coming last in the higher division than doing alright in the lower one.

My youth team will be terrible next season too but I'm gonna try and promote just so I get higher sponsorship

True, I forgot they increased sponsorship. Well right now my youth squad is basically my playing XI (excluding that rubbish fill in player FTP gave me) so I have to play the same lineup every game regardless of pitch/weather.

Same for me. I think that could be why I lost today - the pitch suited his team more (and it was a home game >.>)

My fielding is always the best though lol

Should win my opening youth game. On a dry pitch, we restricted them to 176/9 from 40 overs, thanks to a great spell of bowling from Prasanta taking 4/34, while Yousif took 2/37 and Bol took 1/22 while Healy kept it tight with figures of 0/28, Bollinger the only disappointment with 1/49.

And we're 26/0 after 3 overs.

Users who are viewing this thread