Full Season-International Cricket matches

blink182

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Full Season-International Cricket matches-STILL LOOKING FOR USERS

WE ARE STILL LOOKING FOR USERS FOR THE FOLLOWING TEAMS-NEW ZEALAND-KENYA-SRI LANKA

Choose your international team to play a season of cricket online.
Note: That KenyA can only play ODI matches!

Australia
BanglAdEsh
England
India
New Zealand
Kenya (only ODI's)
Pakistan
South Africa
Sri Lanka
West Indies-blink182
Zimbabwe

Patches used are THE CGP BETA PATCH- http://eac2004.sphosting.com/cgpbeta.zip. All games are played on Hard.

Sign up with your Planetcricket ID, Email address and MSN address also posting ideas is welcome.

Visit this site that's got all the information and is hosting it.
http://www.freewebs.com/cricket2004fixtures/index.htm
Users must post lineups before matches commence.

Last edited:
Australia
Bangledish
England
India- saisrini80
New Zealand
Kenya (only ODI's)
Pakistan
South Africa
Sri Lanka
West Indies-blink182
Zimbabwe

Thank you saisrini80 be sure to check your fixtures!!

Last edited:
You do not have fixtures there for India buddy.. anywyz, since the venues for the Pakistan tour of India are not yet announced, I will wait till then!

i will be india

i will be australia

i mean that i will be aus

I will be zimbabwe.and blink are you from zimbabwe?

fardin said:
I will be zimbabwe.and blink are you from zimbabwe?

Yes I am but i then i got kicked off my farm so i moved to Australia, been here for a year.

Australia-b.lee
Bangledish
England
India- saisrini80
New Zealand-
Kenya-
Pakistan
South Africa
Sri Lanka-
West Indies-blink182
Zimbabwe-fardin

I hate mugabe too he is an idiot.All those wonder full players like andy flower henry olongo heath streak are gone due to mugabe's destruction.Death to mugabe ****ing loser.

By they way how is blignaut doing there blink.

Andy Blignaut considered following Murray Goodwin and quitting at international level because of the way the game is administered in his country, so he is probably somewhere in Australia i think. Anyway are you from Zim ?

no i am not.But my favirote team is zimbabwe.I have been following the team sense i was a kid.I love to watch andy flower and grant flower play and i am some vidoes of them at home.LOl at both of them are worse at running.

Yeah zimbabwe was a great team & i used love supporting them, i went to somany of their cricket matches, got all of their signatures & i was coached by Andy Flowers dad but since it has been run by politics & all the world class players have been kicked out i dont support the team anymore.

Oh ya im trying this NetMeeting thing playing cricket 2004 online if you wanna help out
or if you know anything about it PM me.

i have no idea blink netmeetin?

Ok it would be so much better than this save thing, u play right there together. look under c:/program files/netmeeting & then u enable by clicking conf.exe, then u set it up then u dial the persons IP address & wvola

when u use netmeeting, can you control the other team thru netmeeting??

blink i got it now please

i have a screen infront and wants me to call you what do i have to write down to call you

Users who are viewing this thread