Game Screens

legend_master said:
totally...it will be a case of if you go into the red with the bowling, several outcomes could occur: i) no-ball ii) full toss iii) wide iv) nothing or v) combinations of any or all of the previous

LM

That makes it ideal to model this function on Saj Mahmood :laugh

wow a no ball, full toss (above shoulder height), wide down the leg-side. :rolleyes:

Kshitiz_Indian said:
Just like that, because after the YC we were doing, i came to know that you really do have a life out of TAOC. But you dont show it here. Why ? You're such a great person :)

hehe, well it's simply that i dont have the time to be completely honest - sounds like a lame excuse, but trying to balance my personal life and TAOC is not easy. Any time i get for forums is really just a quick check on TAOC then back to development. :onpc

cheers,

LM

legend_master said:
hehe, well it's simply that i dont have the time to be completely honest - sounds like a lame excuse, but trying to balance my personal life and TAOC is not easy. Any time i get for forums is really just a quick check on TAOC then back to development. :onpc

cheers,

LM

Cheers, no doubt i knew what was coming :p

couple of screens to keep y'all goin... ;)

LM

Attachments

• TAOCtest 2007-05-14 21-32-41-37.jpg
    TAOCtest 2007-05-14 21-32-41-37.jpg
    146.1 KB · Views: 158
  • TAOCtest 2007-05-14 21-32-28-01.jpg
    TAOCtest 2007-05-14 21-32-28-01.jpg
    111.9 KB · Views: 142
  • TAOCtest 2007-05-14 21-04-22-04.jpg
    TAOCtest 2007-05-14 21-04-22-04.jpg
    166.6 KB · Views: 142
awesome stuff LM . now the game looks more realistic and it looks like most of the work is completed . :cheers

Hey LM it looks very good very realistic i dont have words to say
u hav posted 2 out of 3 screenshots with my favourites WESTINDIES Thanx for that
TAOC ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!

Ahhhh India Vs Pakistan match with India batting. Awesome work LM

Your screens show many things. The stadium crowd looks flat (but this is amazingly minor). The umpire seems like he is lacking his forearm and generally looks a sickly figure (again minor). The bats also seem to be in low definition.

However, something which exceeds them all is that the polygons are smooth, much smoother than before and they look fantastic. The grass textures are also amazing and the pitch rules too. The kits look very nice as well.

Overall, each of the good points far exceeds all three minor faults.

Users who are viewing this thread