Gameplay Videos

Great Finish this!

Excellent video Tyson, in fact I've been enjoying all of your videos since you started doing these. Along with Twistie3's videos it's really what has inspired me to start sharing my career progress!

Just a quick question. Before I start uploading my actual career games, I need to know a few tips as to picking out suitable highlights from the full matches. Can you give me a few pointers please? Obviously full videos of 2h+ are too long, but videos containing just wickets and boundaries are going to be a little short and not representative of the actual match.

Just had this happen. The mythical First Slip catch, spotted in the wild!

That's pretty impressive. I always remove 1st slip because usually the fielder would be better off making me a cup of tea for the end of my spell than standing there. That said I have also managed to get someone caught at Gully off a leggie.

That's pretty impressive. I always remove 1st slip because usually the fielder would be better off making me a cup of tea for the end of my spell than standing there. That said I have also managed to get someone caught at Gully off a leggie.

I believe this was the first and only time I have ever seen a catch at first slip... heck, any slip for that matter! Usually the wicketkeeper is all like "Screw you guys, Ima take all of these!"

Also, check out the first slip's reaction after taking the catch. He looks so pleased with himself. But then, wouldn't you be too if you were a slip fielder in this game? That'll be his only catch of his career!

Last edited:
This was on PC.

I have got one first slip catch ever, and it was hilarious. It actually should have been the keeper's, but he stepped right across almost to 2nd slip and the first slip nonchalantly plucked the ball out of the air one -handed behind the keeper .

Career Mode Ep.2 Pt.1. So near, only to fail on 99! :facepalm

Users who are viewing this thread