Gameplay Videos

Perhaps it's because I'm not watching in HD. I was hoping that the grass textures on the PC version would be far better than on the console, which aren't good.
Nah, it would seem that @inertSpark has dropped the graphics setting on the grass textures. Which is something I also do.

Nah I can assure you I absolutely do not have any settings dropped. The thing is, its a slightly higher quality version of the same somewhat bland texture. There's not super fantastic blades of grass blowing in the wind, it just has a tad more bump mapping, that's all.

another lol fielding by the AI, that was a full blooded pull the fielder should be covering down to not get instead calmly plucks it out.

another lol fielding by the AI, that was a full blooded pull the fielder should be covering down to not get instead calmly plucks it out.
He has the reflexes of all the best fielders combined..Surely need him for the fourth test against England...:p

Excellent video Tyson, in fact I've been enjoying all of your videos since you started doing these. Along with Twistie3's videos it's really what has inspired me to start sharing my career progress!

Just a quick question. Before I start uploading my actual career games, I need to know a few tips as to picking out suitable highlights from the full matches. Can you give me a few pointers please? Obviously full videos of 2h+ are too long, but videos containing just wickets and boundaries are going to be a little short and not representative of the actual match.

I normally pick out the best plays

I have seen so many videos of guys playing the game but haven't seen even on video played without any assists...

A few edges i had while batting that went to other fielders than WK, sorry for the stutter probably due to a bad edit.
Nice edges there but I dont know why the keeper starts running even before the slip fielder attempts his catch [needs tweaking]...And in slow motion that feels like flood has entered the ground and he is looking for cover...;)

A brief run a ball cameo from me here. I came in with not many runs to get so I tried to have some fun.

A few edges i had while batting that went to other fielders than WK, sorry for the stutter probably due to a bad edit.

Was the catch at 1:50 given out?

Users who are viewing this thread