Gameplay Videos

playing on legend would like to see your gameplay...

Here's my batting on legend, ODI match against ENG hard worn pitch with heavy cracks, nothing much, was a bit rusty at start but got a fifty with rohit, played around 20 overs till now.
would appreciate feedback on areas im making mistakes or need to improve, still keep loosing quick wickets whenever i loose one.Always easy to score once you get that first 20 odd runs.Still a long way to go before i can become formidable on legend difficulty.

lost raina as i resumed after a break by pressing the RS too hard and leaving the ball instead of playing that's one bad habit i have.

sorry for the video quality had to compress it to not break my bandwidth cap.

Here's my batting on legend, ODI match against ENG hard worn pitch with heavy cracks, nothing much, was a bit rusty at start but got a fifty with rohit, played around 20 overs till now.
would appreciate feedback on areas im making mistakes or need to improve, still keep loosing quick wickets whenever i loose one.Always easy to score once you get that first 20 odd runs.Still a long way to go before i can become formidable on legend difficulty.

lost raina as i resumed after a break by pressing the RS too hard and leaving the ball instead of playing that's one bad habit i have.

sorry for the video quality had to compress it to not break my bandwidth cap.
Thanks for the video...Was really great....
Tip to play in legend: Against spin always try to play in the "V"..Chances of getting out reduces comparatively...

ya with MSD got too carried away with that six and 4 actually i wanted to hit it in the long on area but flicked it to legside instead.

ya with MSD got too carried away with that six and 4 actually i wanted to hit it in the long on area but flicked it to legside instead.
Yeah for that shot main is the foot movement to the line of the ball and slog it straight...That works well....Foot movement is main for most of the shots in Legend...

incidentally MSD got out the same way to broad today :p wanting to smash to long on but ending caught at deep square leg.

incidentally MSD got out the same way to broad today :p wanting to smash to long on but ending caught at deep square leg.
Hahaha,yeah...Do you find batting without assists difficult??

ya but more than difficult its like requires more concentration, i started playing without assists but after using them if i switch it off the ball appears small and difficult to concentrate. should give pro cam shot but not anytime soon i guess, should get better first playing like this then step it up.

ya but more than difficult its like requires more concentration, i started playing without assists but after using them if i switch it off the ball appears small and difficult to concentrate. should give pro cam shot but not anytime soon i guess, should get better first playing like this then step it up.
They had the red circle around the ball as default before but now after the patch they have it along with "Aerial circle"...So if you tick that only then the red circle around the ball for fielding appears which is not good use for me as I play without assists but need that fielding circle to see how far the ball has gone....

PS: Lets take this discussion to somewhere else as this is for Gameplay videos only...

Got a 5 wicket haul in this semi final. Also got 40 runs to get man of the match though I was lucky with that award as an opener score a match winning 120+

various edges in one innings i had to today while batting , the first one is a beaut that flew to 3rd slip, then one was dropped by keeper a rarity, then one flew o f for runs on legside.

various edges in one innings i had to today while batting , the first one is a beaut that flew to 3rd slip, then one was dropped by keeper a rarity, then one flew o f for runs on legside.
Finishing off a big sixes after those disappointing edges, nice touch..

Just tried to see how well advance shots work against pacers at legend difficulties. have to say i powelled it:D.
Nice, didn't know you could do that to pace on legend :).

I am sick of the sight of those shots though to be honest, as that is what I'm doing on Rookie in my mega test challenge and I have done them over 2000 times... Here is my latest progress:

1024x576.resizedimage

1024x576.resizedimage

Users who are viewing this thread