Gameplay Videos

Yeah, so this is the career mode I have been doing a series on and said I would skip a few games, didn't turn my game capture on when I was on 70 so I batted for a bit and then I needed to capture MY FIRST CENTURY!!!

The thing is, I will complain that having fields set for spin bowlers used for fast bowlers, thats how I was able to get it so quickly

Last edited by a moderator:
This is my best moment of the game until now, what a catch from AI. It was one of my matches in career mode. Despite these super human nature of AI, this one was still awesome moment! Every single cricket action has been thought to details by the BA design team.

Anyone seen an edge towards third/fourth slip or gully?

Maybe because they can't see the ball otherwise?

Well then that's a problem right? I remember in Codemasters 2010 version the ball was very clearly visible on the grass and on the pitch and didn't need any of these markers.

Haha "ruin the realism"

Spoken by someone who clearly has not played the game.

Of course I haven't played the game. (Amazon, sigh). But I was talking about the visual realism from a spectator's point of view. I don't remember the last time I was at a real cricket match and I saw markers around the ball. The game play itself may be very real I don't deny that (yet). :)

Last edited:
Some more from my first match of yesterday!

Hi guys really enjoying the videos while we in the UK wait for the game, just one problem, I use this site mainly on my iPod and whenever I try to view the first page on this thread it takes ages to try to load it then crashes to the home screen. Any ideas why this would happen?

Hi guys really enjoying the videos while we in the UK wait for the game, just one problem, I use this site mainly on my iPod and whenever I try to view the first page on this thread it takes ages to try to load it then crashes to the home screen. Any ideas why this would happen?

use chrome or opera(mobile versions) and chooose youtube app as default for video stream

As it takes a while to open the first page as well as crashes, I've rearranged the first post. Those with normal gameplay I've unfortunately relegated to links to their channels, but series or new, different gameplay will still be embedded.

Users who are viewing this thread