Gameplay Videos

Yeah 80XP a pop for an advance shot six... So two of them gets you more than taking a hattrick while bowling!

It wasn't my intention to farm XP and was just doing this as something dull to occupy my mind, but I have ended up top of the leaderboard by quite some margin... Any prizes? :p

Me and Dridge118 playing a Test Match, Dridge118 has the upper hand! I will post the follow on videos soon!

Me and Dridge118 playing a Test Match, Dridge118 has the upper hand! I will post the follow on videos soon!

Of course i have the upper hand !!!! I always do !!!! ;) hahaha

Highlights from the most recent test match between me and Biggs -

The video showcases the following 3 issues which folks have mentioned need to be fixed...

1. Drastic change in pace ranging between 104 and 146 kph which is too much to realistically counter. The speed range for a bowler should be 15 kph at max - enough to mess up the timing but not help get cheap wickets.

2. Slow half trackers around 100 kph which get you LBW even if you are hit in the stomach as the replay shows the ball travel in a parabolic path to hit the stumps. If a medium or fast medium bowler hits the batsman in on the thigh or higher, it shouldn't hit the stumps.

3. Slow loopy half tracker spin delivery which shows up as yellow and nearly bounces twice. These deliveries should be taken out of the game or made easily hittable. If a spinner (or a medium pacer) bowls a loopy long hop, even a club level cricketer would be able to hit him out of the park but in the game it's a deadly delivery.

Edit: Paging @fiction, @HBK619 so they can view the video and hopefully address these issues in patch 3.

Last edited:
We've been having some epic matches... It's the definitive cricket online experience and a couple of tweaks away from being perfect. So long as you get a good connection, it's amazing. The most major flaw that needs looking at is I'm about 4, 5 games in the green now... Even Bradman-Biggs was scoring runs, which is unheard of.

Users who are viewing this thread