Gary Kirsten's new mantra to play better cricket.

Cricketman

ICC Chairman
B_Id_103527_Yuvraj_Singh.jpg

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
What an absolutely horrible time for this dossier to come out., Already Sehwag, Zaheer are missing, Yuvraj gets added to that list today, Gambhir is hanging on the edge and now this comes out. The pressure mounts on India. Is this an attempt to recreate the mess that started our campaign in the 2003 WC (then we lost to Australia and the homes of the cricketers were pelted)?

If we lose, people will now say 'our players didnt have sex' and if we win, they will say 'our players had too much sex, etc'. It will make our team a laughing stock. Who the damn leaks out these documents?

Howsie

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
If we lose, people will now say 'our players didnt have sex' and if we win, they will say 'our players had too much sex, etc'. It will make our team a laughing stock. Who the damn leaks out these documents?

:laughing Stock. Get it?

This is pretty funny though. But every time India lose they'll cop it for sure.

Last edited:

Cricketman

ICC Chairman
He's got a pretty good looking wife. She's a friend of my dad's friend's wife... We've met her a few times.

She's super short though. Must be like, 4'10.

Howsie

Chairman of Selectors
In a four-page document, Kirsten says having more sex will increase testosterone levels, which in turn will increase the players' strength, aggression and competitiveness

dale-steyn.jpg

0,5001,6505840,00.jpg

ajdude

International Coach
Loving Michael Hussey's comment.

His star batsmen Michael Hussey also commented on the advice.

"I have been away from home for four months so I reckon I’ve forgotten how to do it," Hussey said.

Come on Amy, put a bit of effort into it haha.

Users who are viewing this thread