gaurav_indian's downloads

Do u like my work?

• Yes

Votes: 25 96.2%
  • No

Votes: 1 3.8%

• Total voters
Cricketer2004 said:
go0d 92 kits gaurav!!!!!but i think WI kit is a little darker.....can u make it a bit light??
I also thought that thanx for suggesting me.I'll make that light.Also the helmets are completed for World Cup 1992.Soon going to post the Helmets Screenshots.

Last edited:
Here is the helmets screenshots for the World Cup 1992 kits.And i am going to post caps screenshots within the next two days for World Cup 1992.I also need help in finding the fsh files of all teams pads.I have got just two fsh files posted by punkskr and James219.If u want me to release the World Cup 1992 kits then plz help me.

Attachments

• helmets_screenshots copy.jpg
    helmets_screenshots copy.jpg
    116.8 KB · Views: 130
The Australian logo was different back then, it wasn't Cricket Australia like the one in the screenshot, can't remember what it looked like though. Otherwise, really good work.

James219 said:
The Australian logo was different back then, it wasn't Cricket Australia like the one in the screenshot, can't remember what it looked like though. Otherwise, really good work.
Yeah I know that but I don't think that will make any difference.

Guys help me in finding fsh files for pads for all the International teams.

punk sk8r said:
i gav it to you the pak pads there on this forum
It's not the fsh file of Pak pads.I have already created the light green pads but when i imported that into the fsh file which u have given to me it's still showing the old pads.But one thing is sure I have created the light green pads which u have requested.

Guys plz help me in finding fsh files for pads so that I can release World Cup 1992 kits.

hey punk sk8r here is the screenshot of Pakistan light green pads :-

Attachments

• PADS_SCREENSHOT.JPG
    PADS_SCREENSHOT.JPG
    60.7 KB · Views: 99

Users who are viewing this thread