gaurav_indian's downloads

Do u like my work?

• Yes

Votes: 25 96.2%
  • No

Votes: 1 3.8%

• Total voters
This is a fantastic patch, the team uniforms look fantastic. Combined with Vinay's wcc patch it makes the game very playable again.

Guys I am leaving PlanetCricket and I don't know when I'll be coming back.May be i might not visit here again.I know it doesn't make any difference to u all but I thought I should inform u guys.If I visit here i'll be visiting as a guest.I have had enough.Bye to all of you.

gaurav_indian said:
Guys I am leaving PlanetCricket and I don't know when I'll be coming back.May be i might not visit here again.I know it doesn't make any difference to u all but I thought I should inform u guys.If I visit here i'll be visiting as a guest.I have had enough.Bye to all of you.

Any reason's why you feel this way? There are many here who care about you.

WHAT HAPPENED GAURAV?????what about your this big patch......will u release it???dont go u did great job in PC.....why r u leaving anyway??

gaurav_indian said:

Wht makes u to go????? u hve been doin a good job in PC here!!!!! Bye!!!!

How Can U Leave U Just Made One Of The Best Kit Packs Solved How To Change Pad Colour And Now Ur Leaving All Ur Downloads Are Excellent Please Dont Leave If Not The Farewell...

i dont think its anything to do with pc. if he comes back it'll be when hes ready

Guys I am back and soon will be releasing the World Cup 1992 roster.

yo thats good news GL & HF(Good Luck & Have Fun) thats when we restart for the last time in counter strike servers n we say that too :p

Farrukh_|$B said:
yo thats good news GL & HF(Good Luck & Have Fun) thats when we restart for the last time in counter strike servers n we say that too :p
GL and HF could u explain it more. :rolleyes:

gaurav_indian said:
GL and HF could u explain it more. :rolleyes:

so u know the game Counter Strike 1.6 i have my own server here in romania(popular one) ;) and in that game we play on maps like each map 30 minutes and when we first open that map we play 1 or 2 rounds just to train and than the 3rd round we restart the rounds and admin writes : admin_restart 1 LIVE GL & HF ------- (Good luck and Have Fun) during the game for all the other players ;) hope u understood :D

Farrukh_|$B said:
so u know the game Counter Strike 1.6 i have my own server here in romania(popular one) ;) and in that game we play on maps like each map 30 minutes and when we first open that map we play 1 or 2 rounds just to train and than the 3rd round we restart the rounds and admin writes : admin_restart 1 LIVE GL & HF ------- (Good luck and Have Fun) during the game for all the other players ;) hope u understood :D
I don't like CounterStrike.Don't mind. :rolleyes:

gaurav_indian said:
I don't like CounterStrike.Don't mind. :rolleyes:

yo np dude im here to play in ur place :D im obssesed :p and ofcourse the best player voted in the school from this game is me :p but anyways i dont want to ruin ur thread u keep on going with ur good downloads GL & HF ;):D

:cheers

Users who are viewing this thread