Do u like my work?

• Yes

Votes: 25 96.2%
  • No

Votes: 1 3.8%

• Total voters
punk sk8r said:
Counter Strike is the best
I haven't played that Mohsin.Bcoz I like only sports games like FIFA,Cricket,Basketball .............. list goes on!

what a min u sed u were going, btw u shudnt coz u helped me a lot and i appreciate that so dont even think bout it lol (im serious)

punk sk8r said:
what a min u sed u were going, btw u shudnt coz u helped me a lot and i appreciate that so dont even think bout it lol (im serious)
Yeah I helped you and i will always my brother. :cheers

lol same (except i cant help u i dont know much lol) so i take it u wont leave, if so thats excellent coz ur creations are some of the best man

punk sk8r said:
lol same (except i cant help u i dont know much lol) so i take it u wont leave, if so thats excellent coz ur creations are some of the best man
Yeah I wont leave this place till my death.That was a joke which i played and it's over.

omg i cant belive it was a joke, well u got us all definatly got me come to chat room or summin just talk if u hav time and btw whats ur next creation?

yo wats goin on? gaurav u are leaving planetcricket or wat im confused..

he is not leaving Pc That was a joke which he played

So guys I am going to release World Cup 1992 roster within the next few days.I have already released the WC92 kits.So to make it real WC92 Roster is needed that's why I am working on that.Any suggestions are welcome.

Great Idea Gaurav. Let me know if i can help with any thing. If you could make big files for the players we can add faces as well.

arghasen said:
Great Idea Gaurav. Let me know if i can help with any thing. If you could make big files for the players we can add faces as well.
Adding faces will be tough Argha.Because making faces for almost 100 odd players is not easy so I have to assign Generic Faces to them.

arghasen said:
So you'll have to create 100 odd players too? thats a tiresome job.
Not 100 mate atleast 150 players I have done the paper work and have to implement soon.

Users who are viewing this thread