gaurav_indian's downloads

Do u like my work?

• Yes

Votes: 25 96.2%
  • No

Votes: 1 3.8%

• Total voters
Mindblowing work, I was also planning to release one Bangladesh Face Pack but could not find their face pic's.
All are good but M.Ashraful need some more work, i know you can improve him.

g.gif
a.gif
u.gif
r.gif
a.gif
v.gif
r.gif
o.gif
c.gif
k.gif
s.gif

awesome work on Bangladeshi faces ............all these r nice and mail me the file which I requested u
cheers

Good work!!!!

hey gaurav finally you finished your bangladesh face pack i really like it i think its the first bangladesh pack ever made... am i right? :rolleyes:

Yup it is the first Bangladeshi Face Pack,I made it bcoz of their improved performances.

gaurav when ur releasing ur roster
cheers

gaurav_indian said:
I have tested that and it's working fine for me.

Thanks for the reply gaurav_indian. Have tried again and have several other error messages on is attached and the other states "Not a valid Win32 application". I have checked online the definition of this and picked up the following:

1. File is corrupt, bad, or missing.
2. File is not designed for your version of Windows. (using Windows XP Home Edition)
3. File is a virus, worm, or other malware file.
4. Hardware incompatibility.

have just downloaded other individual faces created by other patch makers, wondering if you were able to suggest anything or I am simply going to have to miss out on this one!!

Any suggestions would of course be gratefully appreciated.
:)

http://img53.imageshack.us/my.php?image=bangfacepackerror20pk.png

halls said:
Thanks for the reply gaurav_indian. Have tried again and have several other error messages on is attached and the other states "Not a valid Win32 application". I have checked online the definition of this and picked up the following:

1. File is corrupt, bad, or missing.
2. File is not designed for your version of Windows. (using Windows XP Home Edition)
3. File is a virus, worm, or other malware file.
4. Hardware incompatibility.

have just downloaded other individual faces created by other patch makers, wondering if you were able to suggest anything or I am simply going to have to miss out on this one!!

Any suggestions would of course be gratefully appreciated.
:)

http://img53.imageshack.us/my.php?image=bangfacepackerror20pk.png
I'll try to see what's happening!Bcoz this time I have made it as a exe instead of using WinZip don't know whether other's r getting the same problem.But you will not miss this one!
Well try to download this one!

Attachments

• BangladeshFacePack.zip
    1.5 MB · Views: 47
Last edited:
gaurav_indian said:
I'll try to see what's happening!Bcoz this time I have made it as a exe instead of using WinZip don't know whether other's r getting the same problem.But you will not miss this one!
Well try to download this one!

Thanks alot gaurav_indian really appreciate your work and the support.

I'll have to buy you a beer sometime!! :)
:cheers

halls said:
Thanks alot gaurav_indian really appreciate your work and the support.

I'll have to buy you a beer sometime!! :)
:cheers
But I don't drink beer. :p

great work gaurav :cheers .downloading now .needed Bangadesh faces coz wanted to play Bang vs Aus :D . reps for u :cheers

Does anyone have a problem in Downloading Bangladesh Face Pack or any errors u r getting when downloading this face pack.Plz tell.

Users who are viewing this thread