General Music Thread

I'm more of a fan of Lily, prefer her songs, the new album's really good listening. Katy's hotter though, so I guess I prefer Miss Perry really :p

I agree Themer.Waltz #2 is a brilliant track and the best track off XO IMO.

I'm a huge fan of his work in general, My favourite album was Figure 8, which a lot of people seem to underrate. I just wished I had the time when I was in LA to head down to Sunset Boulevard & write a message on the Figure 8 wall itself.

Oh well, I probably will head back sometime next year or so, to do all the stuff I missed the first time around.

Addicted to the Manic Street Preachers atm.

Last edited:
Seriously addicted to Bob Dylan at the minute, he's so awesome. I can see why he's widely regarded as the greatest Singer-Songwriter of all-time. So many great songs, Like A Rolling Stone, Mr Tambourine Man, Changing Of The Guards, Blowin In The Wind, Knocking On Heavens Door, Along The Watchtower, Just Like A Woman, Positively 4th Street, so so many great tracks to name. The whole of his Essential double CD is brilliant. I've actually been listening so much that in the space of 2-3 weeks he's moved from outside my top 15 to my 5th most listened to artist on Last.Fm. 999 listens in the last month, so good.

Fleetwood Mac are legendary.

I have new music coming soon, I'll make a list...

Jimmy Eat World
Boston
Dragon
Midnight Juggernauts
MGMT
Jimi Hendrix
Sublime
Heart
Grand Funk
Yes
Deep Purple
Sarah Blasko <3
Hunters & Collectors
Cut Copy

Should be awesome :)

Just busted out System Of A Down's debut album. I must say I wish they were still making music with such passion. Just such a good album, somedays I prefer it over Toxicity.

Ever seen SOAD live? I've been told they aren't too good, though a lot of people say they're brilliant aswell.

I'm a huge fan of his work in general, My favourite album was Figure 8, which a lot of people seem to underrate..

Love Figure 8 its a great album. Stupidity Tries, Wouldn't Mama be Proud, Can't Make a Sound and In the Lost and Found are brilliant songs. Tis good to see another Smith fan.

Users who are viewing this thread