General Music Thread

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah.

Okay, I think all the laughs a gone.

I think.

Expected this. I know people are too ignorant to realise there are different styles of music out there then just the ones they listen too. (Y)

I like Short Stack. Although I've only heard Drop Dead Gorgeous and Shimmy a Go Go. Good songs, and Australian. Heh.

Will be seeing these guys Saturday in Chicago hopefully. I've been really impressed with their debut album thus far and the band has a promising future IMO. They release their album in UK sometime next week after a successful tour there.

Last edited by a moderator:
Expected this. I know people are too ignorant to realise there are different styles of music out there then just the ones they listen too. (Y)

No... They just suck.

They fail at what they are trying to do. I don't mind the style really, Panic at the Disco are alright and Nightmare of You are one of my favourite bands. They just suck. Really hard. It's like 9 year old girl music Matt, look at the comments on YouTube for them. It's amazing.

And my music taste in incredibly broad, so don't have a little fit and try to slag me off calling me ignorant.

Anyway.

Radiohead at the Grammies, anyone? Jeez they carved. One of the most consistently amazing live bands in the world. I saw them in Melbourne a few years back and Yorke had a virus in his throat and still blew everyone away. Second only to Death Cab for Cutie in my respect books.

You'd have to be a moron to not know that there are different styles out there, but the thing is, if some like a certain type/band, then you can bet that there will be those who dislike it, and obviously if you are allowed to show your liking for it, then are we not allowed to show otherwise?

But, I guess a simple laughing smiley was just stupid though. Oh well. They still suck ass.

And now for something stupid.

Last edited by a moderator:
No... They just suck.

They fail at what they are trying to do. I don't mind the style really, Panic at the Disco are alright and Nightmare of You are one of my favourite bands. They just suck. Really hard. It's like 9 year old girl music Matt, look at the comments on YouTube for them. It's amazing.

And my music taste in incredibly broad, so don't have a little fit and try to slag me off calling me ignorant.

Anyway.

Radiohead at the Grammies, anyone? Jeez they carved. One of the most consistently amazing live bands in the world. I saw them in Melbourne a few years back and Yorke had a virus in his throat and still blew everyone away. Second only to Death Cab for Cutie in my respect books.

Fair call,I worded the post wrong I guess. I knew some people would come in a give a blatant attempt to put me down for liking a band they thought were stupid, instead of simply saying they don't like them.

Fair call,I worded the post wrong I guess. I knew some people would come in a give a blatant attempt to put me down for liking a band they thought were stupid, instead of simply saying they don't like them.

I never tried to put you down, I was laughing at how bad they are. Incredibly bad.

Green Day's new album is released in May and is to be titled "21st Century Breakdown". I've seen the cover, and it looks very "emo", I'm sure I wil enjoy whatever musical direction they take it in.

Lily Allen's new album is awesome. Listened to it so many times in the past few days, some pretty cracking songs on this album. She's fit as well, just makes it an even better package. I want Lily :(

Lol matt, are those types of bands the only bands you like. All the Teenage Girl Screaming at their idols, type music. Fall out boy, Panic at the disco, Short Stack, Cobra Starship. I have never known you to like any other type of music....

Last edited:
Lily Allen's new album is awesome. Listened to it so many times in the past few days, some pretty cracking songs on this album. She's fit as well, just makes it an even better package. I want Lily :(

Yeah I rate her.

In what sense?

Musically! Of course!

Users who are viewing this thread