General Music Thread

Really into The Wombats, The Metros and AC/DC at the moment with of course the Arctic Monkeys (The Best Band in the world IMO)

Only "The Very Best Of" lol I'm liking what I'm hearing though :P

Anything FSN is awesome :)

I am the bone of my sword! :p

:eek:

An F/S N fan on PC? I guess you learn something new everyday.

Is this in relation to AC? If so, spot on.

Indeed.

Has anybody heard Nujabes? Amazing to say the least, Metaphorical Music is quickly becoming one of my favourite albums of all time, it most certainly is my favourite Hip Hop one, although it's more like Jazz Rap/Hop.

Last edited:
.Niv mate, get The Police:'Zenyatta Mondatta', especially if you a muso by any chance too. Otherwise after that 'Outlandos de'amour' to hear some really raw 70's pop punk, and then yeah The greatest or best of CD is cool which you got.
Shows their maturity musically from 'Cant stand losing you', 'So Lonely' , to 'Walking on the moon', 'Tea In the Sahara', 'Wrapped around your finger'.

Has to be Black Ice. I was sceptical when i first heard it but now i like near enough every track on there. Or the T.N.T album.

Has to be Black Ice

Young man you have much to learn! Black Ice would struggle to make my top ten. Here it is as of right now:

1. Powerage
  2. Highway To Hell/Back In Black
  3. Let There Be Rock
  4. Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap
  5. For Those About To Rock
  6. Flick of the Switch
  7. TNT
  8. The Razors Edge
  9. Black Ice
  10. Ballbreaker/Stiff Upper Lip
  11. Blow Up Your Video
  12. Fly On The Wall
  13. High Voltage

That'll be all.

:eek:

An F/S N fan on PC? I guess you learn something new everyday.

My brother bought the entire series on DVD yesterday, which gives me an excuse to watch it a second time :P

.Niv mate, get The Police:'Zenyatta Mondatta', especially if you a muso by any chance too. Otherwise after that 'Outlandos de'amour' to hear some really raw 70's pop punk, and then yeah The greatest or best of CD is cool which you got.
Shows their maturity musically from 'Cant stand losing you', 'So Lonely' , to 'Walking on the moon', 'Tea In the Sahara', 'Wrapped around your finger'.

I'll certainly look into it :)

Back in Black is one of the heaviest albums of all time in my mind. I've always preferred Brian's voice to Bon's, not to say I don't like the earlier AC/DC.

Also, RATM are great.

On the subject of music, I've been overdosing on NWA lately. Put's modern rap to shame.

Back in Black is one of the heaviest albums of all time in my mind. I've always preferred Brian's voice to Bon's, not to say I don't like the earlier AC/DC.

Yeah most people prefer Brian's as he's less of an acquired taste but when you've listened to all their songs over and over again you tend to prefer Bon's vocal stylings and lyrics and come to appreciate how he used his voice as an instrument in his songs, if that makes any sense.

Besides, Bon was a total badass. :D

Users who are viewing this thread