General Music Thread

Yeah like Muse. Matt doesn't talk to the audience as much as a Tom from kasabian or a Ricky Wilson would do, but he lets his guitar do the talking. And boy, that guitar can really talk!

Goodness me Hadouken! kick some serious arse. Haven't stopped playing them all week.

Glasto starts in less than four hours!

Ah I love having Hard-fi back; Great band and I eagerly look forward to their second album. The question is though, can they do the seemingly impossible and better their first?

Suburban Knights is certainly a quality tune though.

Yeh Hard-fi are ace, heard the new song, sounds fantastic, when is the release...22nd Sept if i remember rightly??

If y'all know whats right, go listen to a bit of the old Panic! at the disco, Emo-est band out there except Lost Prophets.

I've heard Emo-ier bands but none have done much lately :p

Panic! at the disco are possible the worst band to get on a stage!

I went to see Nelly Furtado when i was in Portugal, not exactly a big fan lol but thought it would be a laugh for 30 euros and she was surprisingly alright.

no there was hot girls everywhere, so ok it might not all be to do with the music but it was fun. We were meant to see timbaland too but instead we got some random guy who nobody had heard of.

Nothing wrong with a bit of Emo music, cant stand Emo's, far too emotional for my higher being of apperent "brick wall," like emotions :p

Either way Panic! are good! But FOB (Fall Out Boy) are the stuff, not stopped listening to them in a month!

O god, FOB are even worse, i cant stand them

Users who are viewing this thread